RnR is the latest joint from Valley nightlife impresarios Les and Diane Corieri, the couple behind clubs like Axis/Radius and Suede. The Corieri's newest spot is unlike any of the other establishments in their empire, serving as a laidback restaurant and drinkery with a relaxed atmosphere. It boasts funky décor that's imbued with mid-century modern stylishness, as well as three separate bars, and a wine cellar stocked more than 1,800 kinds of vino. The vibe changes to more of a mix-and-mingle scene after the dinner rush, although small plates from its American comfort menu are available until 2 a.m. Most patrons tend to prefer people-watching to eating, however. Nightly entertainment from DJs and acoustic musicians also helps enhance the scenester aura. Stop by early to avoid the crowds and enjoy happy hour bargains like half-priced wine and domestic drafts. If you want to save even more cash, check out RnR's Facebook page, which features daily code words for special deals.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday 9 a.m.-12 a.m.; Sunday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other