A shockingly long list of appetizers and homemade salads, sandwiches and main courses give this sports bar its “best of the valley” reputation. Return customers belly up to the bar with a Bull Dog Margarita, the Grille’s signature drink, and the big game on one of a dozen hi-def TVs, and the after-work crowd comes early for the daily happy hour specials that pair appetizers with specialty drinks. Located on the links of the Las Sendas Golf Club—one of the valley’s most demanding, desert-styled 18-hole courses—this cozy bar and restaurant offers patrons spectacular vies of the Phoenix skyline and a chance to unwind after a long day on the links.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday-Sunday 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay