Steakhouses aren’t the most electric places to eat these days, but Maple & Ash jolts fresh life into the old American concept. An import from Chicago, the massive, modern, glitzy, 250-seat meat temple a gem’s throw from the Scottsdale Waterfront uses a wood-fired grill to sear steaks from affordable hangar to $175 dry-aged tomahawk rib-eye. This spot is a scene: a tastefully dim, snazzy crowd, plush furnishings, and ceilings to the sky. Pasta is hand-crafted. Seafood towers rise. Look to break-the-mold starters like octopus and an updated wedge. A complimentary cocktail will be poured once you sit down.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 5-10 p.m.; Friday 4:30-11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-1 p.m., 5-11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-1 p.m., 5-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air tent
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other