Tenderloin glazed with whiskey, fondue with lamb chops, Big Ass burgers that are, well, big-assed: These are but a few of our faves at this American bistro and saloon. The green chile pork stew is served in a cast-iron pot, and the place serves up a pork porterhouse that could even choke Cedric the Entertainer! Add in a wine-by-the-glass list better than most of the so-called "wine bars" in the Valley, and pecan pie better than Grandma's, and you've got a culinary rarity: a legend that lives up to its rep. A tad pricey, but worth every last shekel in the piggy bank.
- Price: $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 4-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 4-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay