Latest Phoenix News
Sean Spicer: Trump May Crack Down on Recreational Pot; Arizona Industry 'Thrilled'February 23 at 5:38 p.m. by Ray Stern
Ahwatukee Residents to Rawhide: Enough With the Raves, AlreadyFebruary 23 at 1:44 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Plan a Protest, Lose Your House: Arizona Senate Passes SB 1142 Charging 'Provocateurs' With...February 23 at 11:06 a.m. by Ray Stern
'Three Percenter' Israel Torres, Caught by Social Media, Indicted on Second Weapons CountFebruary 23 at 9:06 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Demonstrators to Arizona Senators McCain, Flake: Fix Immigration, Health CareFebruary 23 at 6:56 a.m. by Ray Stern
Undocumented children from Central America find mental-health resources are in short supply after they reach the U.S.
Because books, photographs, and recordings matter.
Politicians and prosecutors are targeting the online listings giant, threatening the internet as we know it.
The battle is getting nasty.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arpaio Slimes Penzone with Old, False Allegation, Penzone Says He Will Sue
- Plan a Protest, Lose Your House: Arizona Senate Passes SB 1142 Charging 'Provocateurs' With Racketeeing
- Demonstrators to Arizona Senators McCain, Flake: Fix Immigration, Health Care
- Study: Arizona Shouldn't Be Blue About College Debt; Students in Only 6 States Less in the Red
- Safer Arizona Fixes Marijuana-Legalization Initiative, Adds Protections for Kids
- Arizona's Low-Income, Low-Level Crime Suspects to be Released Without Bail
- 5 Reasons Why Homeland Security's New Deportation Policy is a Big Deal
- Watch as Arizona's Tohono O'odham Nation Opposes Donald Trump's Border Wall in New Video
- 'Education Governor' Doug Ducey: No Cash for Computers That Pay Arizona Teachers
- What People Are Saying About Homeland Security's Plan to Crack Down on Immigrants
- New Bill in Arizona Legislature Wants To Crack Down on Notario Fraud
More Phoenix News
Ask a Stoner: How Does a Percolator Work in a Bong?Dear Stoner: How does a percolator work in a bong? Huff Dear Huff: Percolators, vaporizers, blasting hash — they all...February 22 at 4:20 p.m. by Herbert Fuego
Safer Arizona Fixes Marijuana-Legalization Initiative, Adds Protections...Safer Arizona has refiled its marijuana-legalization initiative for 2018 with the state, adding protections for...February 22 at 12:22 p.m. by Ray Stern
5 Reasons Why Homeland Security's New Deportation Policy is a Big DealReactions seemed muted, maybe because the National Guard wasn't included in the proposal, but many activists find...February 22 at 9 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Arizona's Low-Income, Low-Level Crime Suspects to be Released Without BailProgram has its roots in the 2014 shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. Bail-bond companies and...February 22 at 8:30 a.m. by Ray Stern
Watch as Arizona's Tohono O'odham Nation Opposes Donald Trump's Border...The Tohono O'odham Nation officials expressed their opposition to the plan for wall on the U.S.-Mexico border in a...February 21 at 4:50 p.m. by Ray Stern
'Education Governor' Doug Ducey: No Cash for Computers That Pay...Gov. Doug Ducey cut funding for the state Education Department computers which pay every teacher in Arizona. Schools...February 21 at 12 p.m. by Sean Holstege