Latest Phoenix News
9th Circuit Court: Fired Maricopa County Employee Not Entitled to $300K AwardFebruary 24 at 8 p.m. by Ray Stern
Arizona Attorney General Abandons Bill Montgomery's Crusade Against Medical-Marijuana LawFebruary 24 at 1:53 p.m. by Ray Stern
Do You Live in One of Arizona's Five Safest Cities?February 24 at 1:52 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Talk to the Empty Chair: Don't Take Away Our Health Care, Senator FlakeFebruary 24 at 9 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Sean Spicer: Trump May Crack Down on Recreational Pot; Arizona Industry 'Thrilled'February 23 at 5:38 p.m. by Ray Stern
Ahwatukee Residents to Rawhide: Enough With the Raves, AlreadyFebruary 23 at 1:44 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Undocumented children from Central America find mental-health resources are in short supply after they reach the U.S.
Because books, photographs, and recordings matter.
Politicians and prosecutors are targeting the online listings giant, threatening the internet as we know it.
The battle is getting nasty.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arpaio Slimes Penzone with Old, False Allegation, Penzone Says He Will Sue
- Arizona Attorney General Abandons Bill Montgomery's Crusade Against Medical-Marijuana Law
- Sean Spicer: Trump May Crack Down on Recreational Pot; Arizona Industry 'Thrilled'
- Plan a Protest, Lose Your House: Arizona Senate Passes SB 1142 Charging 'Provocateurs' With Racketeeing
- Demonstrators to Arizona Senators McCain, Flake: Fix Immigration, Health Care
- Study: Arizona Shouldn't Be Blue About College Debt; Students in Only 6 States Less in the Red
- Ahwatukee Residents to Rawhide: Enough With the Raves, Already
- 5 Reasons Why Homeland Security's New Deportation Policy is a Big Deal
- Arizona's Low-Income, Low-Level Crime Suspects to be Released Without Bail
- Watch as Arizona's Tohono O'odham Nation Opposes Donald Trump's Border Wall in New Video
- 'Education Governor' Doug Ducey: No Cash for Computers That Pay Arizona Teachers
More Phoenix News
Plan a Protest, Lose Your House: Arizona Senate Passes SB 1142 Charging...The Arizona Senate passed a bill on Wednesday that would allow the government to seize the property of people who...February 23 at 11:06 a.m. by Ray Stern
'Three Percenter' Israel Torres, Caught by Social Media, Indicted on...Torres and other BQG members attended Donald Trump rallies i 2016 campaign, ostensibly to keep the peace, and in...February 23 at 9:06 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Demonstrators to Arizona Senators McCain, Flake: Fix Immigration,...Congress is in recess, but Arizona Senators McCain and Flake weren't at their offices on Wednesday. Some of their...February 23 at 6:56 a.m. by Ray Stern
Study: Arizona Shouldn't Be Blue About College Debt; Students in Only 6...New report tries to find a correlation between how much college students owe on their loans and who represents them...February 23 at 6 a.m. by Sean Holstege
Ask a Stoner: How Does a Percolator Work in a Bong?Dear Stoner: How does a percolator work in a bong? Huff Dear Huff: Percolators, vaporizers, blasting hash — they all...February 22 at 4:20 p.m. by Herbert Fuego
Safer Arizona Fixes Marijuana-Legalization Initiative, Adds Protections...Safer Arizona has refiled its marijuana-legalization initiative for 2018 with the state, adding protections for...February 22 at 12:22 p.m. by Ray Stern