Latest Phoenix News
'Three Percenter' Israel Torres, Caught by Social Media, Indicted on Second Weapons CountFebruary 23 at 9:06 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Demonstrators to Arizona Senators McCain, Flake: Fix Immigration, Health CareFebruary 23 at 6:56 a.m. by Ray Stern
Ask a Stoner: How Does a Percolator Work in a Bong?February 22 at 4:20 p.m. by Herbert Fuego
Safer Arizona Fixes Marijuana-Legalization Initiative, Adds Protections for KidsFebruary 22 at 12:22 p.m. by Ray Stern
5 Reasons Why Homeland Security's New Deportation Policy is a Big DealFebruary 22 at 9 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Undocumented children from Central America find mental-health resources are in short supply after they reach the U.S.
Because books, photographs, and recordings matter.
Politicians and prosecutors are targeting the online listings giant, threatening the internet as we know it.
The battle is getting nasty.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arpaio Slimes Penzone with Old, False Allegation, Penzone Says He Will Sue
- Study: Arizona Shouldn't Be Blue About College Debt; Students in Only 6 States Less in the Red
- Safer Arizona Fixes Marijuana-Legalization Initiative, Adds Protections for Kids
- Arizona's Low-Income, Low-Level Crime Suspects to be Released Without Bail
- Watch as Arizona's Tohono O'odham Nation Opposes Donald Trump's Border Wall in New Video
- 'Education Governor' Doug Ducey: No Cash for Computers That Pay Arizona Teachers
- What People Are Saying About Homeland Security's Plan to Crack Down on Immigrants
- New Bill in Arizona Legislature Wants To Crack Down on Notario Fraud
- #ResistanceRecess: Who Is and Isn't Hosting a Congressional Town Hall This Week in Arizona
- Trump Supporters in Chandler Go Viral as They Leave Nordstrom For Dillard's
- Meet the Teenagers Spurred into Action by Donald Trump’s Muslim Ban
More Phoenix News
Arizona's Low-Income, Low-Level Crime Suspects to be Released Without BailProgram has its roots in the 2014 shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. Bail-bond companies and...February 22 at 8:30 a.m. by Ray Stern
Watch as Arizona's Tohono O'odham Nation Opposes Donald Trump's Border...The Tohono O'odham Nation officials expressed their opposition to the plan for wall on the U.S.-Mexico border in a...February 21 at 4:50 p.m. by Ray Stern
'Education Governor' Doug Ducey: No Cash for Computers That Pay...Gov. Doug Ducey cut funding for the state Education Department computers which pay every teacher in Arizona. Schools...February 21 at 12 p.m. by Sean Holstege
What People Are Saying About Homeland Security's Plan to Crack Down on...Newly released details of the executive orders signed by President Donald Trump signal a major shift in immigration...February 21 at 11:44 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Essay: How Drivers Can Help Those of Us Who Are Walking BlindThe writer faces dangers just crossing the street every day. He just wants you sighted drivers to be aware of him...February 21 at 8 a.m. by Clayton Jacobs
How Social Media Led to the Arrest of Phoenix 'Three Percenter' Israel...Israel Torres, a Three Percenter and leader of a local gun-rights group, was arrested last week on a federal gun charge.February 21 at 7:30 a.m. by Stephen Lemons