Latest Phoenix News
Planning Visit to National Park? Beware, Nobody's Certain What Happens If U.S. Shuts DownJanuary 19 at 12:18 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Arizonans Consumed Record 43 Tons of Cannabis in 2017: 50 Percent Higher Than '16January 19 at 10:58 a.m. by Ray Stern
RICO-Funded Stats Used in Report That Labels Young, Undocumented Migrants as CriminalsJanuary 19 at 9:50 a.m. by Ray Stern
Let the Countdown Begin: Light Rail Inching Toward South PhoenixJanuary 19 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Did Phoenix Have Yet Another Serial Killer in 2017?January 18 at 1:36 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Return to Sender: Amazon Rejects Arizona Bids to Host New HeadquartersJanuary 18 at 10:31 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
This little man does not deserve to be your U.S. Senator.
“Ultimately, the real issue here is that there is so much that we don’t know,” says Amber Reimondo, energy program...
Musicians, historians, humanitarians, humorists, writers, astronauts, coaches, preachers, ordinary folks, criminals and...
Buckeye toddler undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy trying to recover from drowning.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- RICO-Funded Stats Used in Report That Labels Young, Undocumented Migrants as Criminals
- Arizona's Anti-Trump Senators McCain, Flake Become Defenders of the Media
- Department of Juvenile Corrections Refuses to Release Potentially Damning Report
- AZ Bill: Publish Wrong Medical-Marijuna Dispensary Address and You Could Be a Felon
- UPS Fires 32-Year Black Employee After Failed Drug Test Despite His Medical-Marijuana Card
- Arizona Lawmaker Wants to End Suspensions for Pre-K Through 2nd Grade
- Bipartisan Bill Seeks to Legalize Needle Exchanges In Arizona
- Arizona Legislator Bob Thorpe's New Bill Attacks Socialists, People Under 40
- Former Navajo School Worker Charged With Sexual Assault of Eighth-Grader
- Here's Who Officially Qualified for a Shot at Trent Franks' Seat
More Phoenix News
'Fake' Service Dogs? AZ Republicans Want $250 Fine; Disability...State Senator John Kavanagh claims that fraudulent service animals are "becoming epidemic."January 18 at 8 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Arizona Lawmaker Wants to End Suspensions for Pre-K Through 2nd Grade"We’re talking about kids who are barely out of diapers, and many of them are just mimicking the environment they...January 18 at 7:30 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Joe Arpaio: 10 Reasons Not to Vote for This Bloodsucker (You Want More?)This little man does not deserve to be your U.S. Senator.January 18 at 7 a.m. by Stuart Warner
Arizona's Anti-Trump Senators McCain, Flake Become Defenders of the MediaIf not for Trump's "alternative facts," these politicians heaping praise on truth and an unfettered press would seem...January 17 at 12:11 p.m. by Ray Stern
Department of Juvenile Corrections Refuses to Release Potentially...“This is outrageous that this father can’t get this information about his child ...,” says Dan Barr, director of the...January 17 at 7 a.m. by Amy Silverman
Legislator Jay Lawrence: 'I am Not a Racist' ... Some Countries Are..."They bathe and get their water and defecate in the same places ... I have no problem with referring to those kinds...January 16 at 11:42 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty