Latest Phoenix News
Phoenix PD Promised Transparency on Trump Protest Probe: It Hasn't HappenedNovember 17 at 1:44 p.m. by Sean Holstege
The Enduring Sins of Joe Arpaio: Newspapermen Michael Lacey and Jim Larkin Speak Out in Response...November 17 at 11:33 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Arizona Supreme Court Upholds Medicaid Expansion in Blow to GOP ChallengeNovember 17 at 11:05 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Ame Deal Verdict: John and Sammantha Allen First Couple Sentenced to Death in ArizonaNovember 16 at 4:11 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Ducey Administration Pushes Back on Report It Greased Wheels for Ashford UniversityNovember 16 at 10 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
CBD Spells Relief for Scottsdale 13-Year-Old With SeizuresNovember 16 at 8 a.m. by Ray Stern
Ex-con Chris Martin and family tapping into an industry already generating tens of millions of dollars and may triple in...
Toughly two years ago, these four teenage girls from Phoenix signed to Megadeth bassist David Ellefson’s EMP label.
The Susan B. Komen Foundation is gone from Arizona. How much will we really miss it?
A safe place for Sue McConnell and other transgender soldiers who fought for their country
I take it all back. Every last word of it. And, if you’ll have me, I promise to stay.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Confederate Memorial Vandal Confesses to New Times, Denies Channel 12 Collusion
- The Best Things to Do in Metro Phoenix This Week
- Ever Want to Throw a Boulder Through Government Door? Don't
- Senator Kamala Harris Wants Probe of 'Miracle Drug' Touted by Governor Ducey
Governor Ducey Loved New Times Deregulation Headline Until Somebody Read Story
by Robrt Pela
- If a Self-Driving Car Crashes, Who's to Blame? Your Guess Is as Good as the Governor's
- Death Penalty Overturned for Prisoner Who Cut Off Fellow Inmate's Penis
- Who’s Afraid of Endorsing Kyrsten Sinema?
- Despite Armed Protests, CAIR-Arizona Banquet Gets Record Turnout
- Montel Williams Sues Arizona Ex-Con, Claiming Cannabis-Oil Ads Are Scams
More Phoenix News
The CBD Oil Boom: Making Money on Medical Marijuana for the MassesEx-con Chris Martin and family tapping into an industry already generating tens of millions of dollars and may...November 16 at 7 a.m. by Ray Stern
Confederate Memorial Vandal Confesses to New Times, Denies...Tim Coomer says he asked Channel 12 news crew, "Can you let me finish?" But he says there was no collusion with the...November 15 at 7:34 a.m. by Ray Stern
Are Some Arizonans Being Deprived of Their Voting Rights?The Secretary of State's office says it's hoping to set up a meeting to address the issues.November 14 at 4:39 p.m. by Molly Longman
Ever Want to Throw a Boulder Through Government Door? Don'tSecurity camera footage shows that it apparently took Jason Link a few tries to break the glass.November 14 at 2 p.m. by Molly Longman
Senator Kamala Harris Wants Probe of 'Miracle Drug' Touted by Governor...Arizona began administering the drug, which prevents users from feeling the high of opiates, to selected prisoners...November 14 at 7 a.m. by Ray Stern
Public Throws Shade at Chopping Down Trees in Renaissance SquareRIP.November 13 at 12:31 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan