Latest Phoenix News
Arpaio Is Still Guilty: Despite Pardon, Judge Declines to Vacate VerdictOctober 20 at 10:03 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Union Workers at Sky Harbor Protest Lack of A/C in Trucks and Low WagesOctober 20 at 9:44 a.m. by Molly Longman
Disability Rights Advocates Aren't Happy With Kyrsten Sinema For Cosponsoring This BillOctober 20 at 8:14 a.m. by Molly Longman
That Fake Photo of Trump’s Phoenix Rally? The Work of Russian TrollsOctober 19 at 10:31 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Heavily Armed Mexican Cartel Scouts Caught Last Year in Arizona Get Prison TimeOctober 19 at 8:34 a.m. by Ray Stern
These Two Arizonans are Worth More Than Our ‘Very Rich’ PresidentOctober 19 at 7 a.m. by Molly Longman
The Susan B. Komen Foundation is gone from Arizona. How much will we really miss it?
A safe place for Sue McConnell and other transgender soldiers who fought for their country
I take it all back. Every last word of it. And, if you’ll have me, I promise to stay.
Grand Canyon University looks perfect, but some online students have a different perspective.
Arizona officials feared former director Tim Jeffries and top aides were armed; months later, the program is still viable
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- These Two Arizonans are Worth More Than Our ‘Very Rich’ President
- Jefferson Davis Highway No Longer Exists in Arizona; Memorial Move May Take Time
- Bannon Rips 'Globalist Elite' at Kelli Ward's Senate Campaign Fundraiser
- Green-Themed, Sweet-Leaf Life at Phoenix's Cannabis Convention
- Trump-Basher Vicente Fox's 11 Best Moments at Cannabis Convention
- Disability Rights Advocates Aren't Happy With Kyrsten Sinema For Cosponsoring This Bill
- That Fake Photo of Trump’s Phoenix Rally? The Work of Russian Trolls
- Kelli Ward Speaks the Words That Bannon, Trump Like to Hear
- Trump v. McCain: The Blow-by-Blow Account of This Epic Republican Catfight
- Ali Scotten Wants Iranian-Americans to Become a Political Force in Arizona
More Phoenix News
Jefferson Davis Highway No Longer Exists in Arizona; Memorial Move May...A Jefferson Davis Highway doesn't exist in Arizona, but a memorial to it may prove tough to remove, a state agency says.October 18 at 12:39 p.m. by Ray Stern
Kelli Ward Speaks the Words That Bannon, Trump Like to HearThe kickoff for the Ward campaign sounded a lot like a Trump rally.October 18 at 7 a.m. by Lindsay Moore
Bannon Rips 'Globalist Elite' at Kelli Ward's Senate Campaign FundraiserBefore the fundraiser, two former Ward campaign employees apologized for legitimizing her as a Senate candidate.October 17 at 4:40 p.m. by Lindsay Moore
Trump v. McCain: The Blow-by-Blow Account of This Epic Republican CatfightTrump: "Be careful ... I fight back." McCain: "I've faced far greater challenges than this."October 17 at 2:15 p.m. by Lindsay Moore
Ali Scotten Wants Iranian-Americans to Become a Political Force in ArizonaThis obsession with accusing Muslims of supporting terrorism may explain why there are so few people of Middle...October 17 at 7:30 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Report: Metro Phoenix Residents Almost the Worst at Living Within Our MeansWe rank 48th out of 50 metropolitan areas, thanks to higher-than-average housing debts and lower-than-average incomesOctober 17 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty