Latest Phoenix News
Suspected TV Tower Vandal Struck Airport After Release From Jail, Phoenix Police SayMarch 29 at 12:42 p.m. by Ray Stern
Those License-Plate Covers You Bought to Beat Photo Enforcement Now Illegal in ArizonaMarch 29 at 12:30 p.m. by Ray Stern
Former NBA Player Suing Scottsdale Police for Emotional DistressMarch 29 at 10 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Everything Phoenix Final Four Fans Need to Know About the Zags, Heels, Ducks, and 'CocksMarch 29 at 6:18 a.m. by Stuart Warner
Flake’s Bill Allowing Internet Companies to Sell Your Private Data Passes CongressMarch 28 at 1:47 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Columnist George Will: Governor Doug Ducey Turning Arizona Into an 'Oasis of Liberty'March 28 at 9:09 a.m. by Ray Stern
Family caregivers often struggle to navigate Arizona health-care system on behalf of their aging parents.
Undocumented children from Central America find mental-health resources are in short supply after they reach the U.S.
Because books, photographs, and recordings matter.
Politicians and prosecutors are targeting the online listings giant, threatening the internet as we know it.
The battle is getting nasty.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arpaio Slimes Penzone with Old, False Allegation, Penzone Says He Will Sue
- Those License-Plate Covers You Bought to Beat Photo Enforcement Now Illegal in Arizona
- Columnist George Will: Governor Doug Ducey Turning Arizona Into an 'Oasis of Liberty'
- Chinese Student Who Shot Video of Women Using ASU Restroom Will be Deported
- Final Four Fans: A Field Guide to the Real Phoenix
- Arizona Democrats Joyous as Trumpcare Bill Pulled, Republicans Not So Much
- Does God Hate Basketball? Westboro Baptist Church Will Protest at the Final Four in Phoenix
- Border Patrol Finds Dough in the Tortilla Dough ($40,000, To Be Exact)
- New Times Contributor Robrt Pela Wins 2017 Eugene S. Pulliam National Journalism Writing Award
- Jeff Flake Gets a Bit, Uh, Flaky, Asks Supreme Court Nominee Neil Gorsuch About Fighting a Horse-Sized Duck
- Here's What Trump's Proposed Budget Would Do for Arizona
More Phoenix News
Chinese Student Who Shot Video of Women Using ASU Restroom Will be DeportedA former Arizona State University student convicted of shooting video of women using a campus restroom will soon be...March 28 at 6:45 a.m. by Ray Stern
Does God Hate Basketball? Westboro Baptist Church Will Protest at the...The gay-bashing group will picket at schools and churches throughout greater Phoenix this weekend.March 27 at 1:52 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Should Arizonans Get a Say in New Initiative Law That Takes Power From...A new law signed by Governor Doug Ducey last week won't destroy the initiative process, but critics say it needs to...March 27 at 12:39 p.m. by Ray Stern
Border Patrol Finds Dough in the Tortilla Dough ($40,000, To Be Exact)A routine check on Thursday afternoon yielded a strange discovery.March 27 at 11 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Final Four Fans: A Field Guide to the Real PhoenixDon't worry, Final Four visitors from South Carolina, Oregon, North Carolina and Gonzaga: We've got your insider's...March 26 at 4:54 p.m. by Amy Silverman
Five Ways To Reuse Vacant Lots In Downtown PhoenixIt's time for the city to start thinking creatively.March 26 at 9 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan