Latest Phoenix News
Postcards Prompt FEC Complaint Against Hiral Tipirneni's Campaign in CD8April 18 at 8 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Arizona Doctors Push Alternatives to Anti-Opioid Drug Being Sued by 43 StatesApril 17 at 3:24 p.m. by Ray Stern
Coming to New Times: A Digital Directory for All Things CannabisApril 17 at 7 a.m. by New Times Staff
Governor Ducey's Pay-Raise Proposal Splits #RedForEd CoalitionApril 17 at 6:56 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
“Arizona welcomes Uber self-driving cars with open arms and wide open roads."
Nearly two-thirds of students of color attend a highly segregated public school in Phoenix's divided education system,...
Death of convicted cartel drug runner fits pattern but Maricopa County Attorney's office says it has "no reasonable...
These restaurants, with their personal touches, are the breeding grounds for memories and traditions.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
- Lauryn Hill Is Coming to Phoenix
- Ducey Signs Abortion Bill: Doctors Must Ask About Rape, Incest
- Four Years and Hundreds of Deaths Later, Phoenix Still Doesn't Have a Plan For Safer Streets
- 311 and The Offspring Are Coming to Phoenix This Summer
- Watch Video of Scottsdale Victims Minutes Before Fatal Plane Crash on Golf Course
- Arizona Doctors Push Alternatives to Anti-Opioid Drug Being Sued by 43 States
- 'This is Progress:' AZ Dispensaries Praise Trump's Support for State Marijuana Laws
- New Batch of Synthetic Cannabis Causes Death, Bleeding from Eyes
- Ducey: Deploying National Guard to the Border Not a Partisan Issue
- Tempe Cannabis Promoter in Trouble After Kid Eats THC-Laced Mac and Cheese
More Phoenix News
Ducey Signs Abortion Bill: Doctors Must Ask About Rape, IncestInterestingly, the governor didn't hold a photo op to celebrate the passage of this particular bill.April 16 at 3:33 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Accept Raise or Walk Out? #RedForEd Leaders Will Poll Educators This Week"I don’t know about you, but I can’t walk back into my classroom without getting more for our students in this...April 16 at 6:08 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
'This is Progress:' AZ Dispensaries Praise Trump's Support for State..."Can you feel the earth shifting for lasting marijuana reform?"April 13 at 5:39 p.m. by Ray Stern
Four Years and Hundreds of Deaths Later, Phoenix Still Doesn't Have a...So far this year, 21 pedestrians and one bicyclist have been killed in Phoenix alone.April 13 at 7 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
#RedForEd Leaders Question Governor Doug Ducey's Pay-Raise Plan"He took a shot at one demand here, and he missed that," Noah Karvelis said. "And we have four others that he hasn’t...April 12 at 7:22 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
With Walkout Looming, Governor Ducey Offers Teachers a 20 Percent RaiseIt's hard to see this as anything but a sign of the power of #RedForEd.April 12 at 4:18 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty