Latest Phoenix News
Ducey Puts Brakes on Legislative Immunity After Lawmaker Brags About SpeedingJuly 20 at 1:43 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
If You Want to Kill a Clean Energy Ballot Measure, Every Signature CountsJuly 20 at 8 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Growing Forward: How Would Arizona’s Marijuana Program Compare?July 20 at 7:30 a.m. by Nick Meyers
Arpaio Tweet of the Day: Mexican Cartel Has Put a Hit Out on MeJuly 19 at 2:50 p.m. by Stuart Warner
Report: Montgomery Involved in Plea Deal for Bigots Accused of Vandalizing Tempe MosqueJuly 19 at 12:35 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
"Sometimes people fixate on the thing that represents a happy time in their lives, and they’re unwilling to transfer that...
You can't call yourself a real Phoenician if you haven't tried most of these.
Weather and fuel conditions are so helpful in predicting fire behavior that state officials now rank the dangers of...
By June 15, 51 people had been killed walking in Phoenix this year, making it one of the most dangerous cities for...
International banks that funneled money to Iran paid more than $4 billion in fines to U.S. regulators, but none of that...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
- Expelled Arizona Legislator Don Shooter: 'All I Did Was Annoy Liberals'
- Mesa Undercover Cop Catfishes Creep Using Popular Secret-Sharing App Whisper
- Abolishing ICE: A New Litmus Test for Democrats Like Sinema, Garcia
- Phoenix Reunions Were Among Only 34 Migrant Children Returned to Parents Tuesday
- Tempe Police Chief Regrets Premature Blabbing About Self-Driving Uber Crash
- If You Want to Kill a Clean Energy Ballot Measure, Every Signature Counts
- Grand Canyon University Is a Major Backer of Daniel Valenzuela's Run for Phoenix Mayor
- Paul Gosar Called 'Disgrace' After Arizona Congressman Defends Anti-Muslim Activist
- Arizona Congressman Vilifies Muslims at London Rally for Jailed, Far-Right Activist
- 15 Times Jeff Flake Criticized Trump, Then Nothing Happened
More Phoenix News
UPDATE: County Will Retry Neo-Nazi Travis Ricci for Murder After Gaffe...First trial ended after prosecutor inadvertently brought up defendant's time in prison.July 18 at 2:52 p.m. by Stephen Lemons
Stockbroker Turned Hells Angel Extradited to Arizona 17 Years After...Former Charles Schwab financier fled to Argentina after being charged in the 2001 death of Cynthia Garcia.July 18 at 11:45 a.m. by Kelsie Blazier
Paul Gosar Called 'Disgrace' After Arizona Congressman Defends...“Congressman Gosar’s support of an anti-Muslim and immigrant extremist is appalling."July 18 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Arizona Congressman Vilifies Muslims at London Rally for Jailed,...Republican Paul Gosar said that "disgusting and depraved individuals" from "Pakistani, Bangladeshi, and Muslim...July 17 at 1:17 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
15 Times Jeff Flake Criticized Trump, Then Nothing HappenedArizona Senator Jeff Flake is an eager Trump critic and a totally ineffectual Trump opponent.July 17 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
NCAA Final Four Returning to Phoenix; Check Out WhenPhoenix previously hosted the championship in 2017.July 16 at 12:49 p.m. by Multiple Authors