Latest Phoenix News
Oregon Congressman Earl Blumenauer Touts Marijuana Legalization at ASUOctober 28 at 5:02 a.m. by Ray Stern
Arpaio's New DC Lawyers Ask Judge Snow to Recuse Himself for, Um, Talking to His MonitorOctober 27 at 8:05 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Arizona Democratic Lawmaker Pleads Guilty to Misusing Food StampsOctober 26 at 9:07 a.m. by Ray Stern
Prop 205 Chair Says Governor Ducey's Drug-Abuse Bedroom Exhibit Is an Anti-Pot Campaign Hiding...October 26 at 6:01 a.m. by Ray Stern
Joe Arpaio Lashes Out at Obama and DOJ in New TV Ad, Calls Contempt Charge 'Garbage'October 26 at 5:03 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
The Nuclear Question, Part One: Walking Around Chernobyl After a cold and drizzly morning this past May, the sun is...
Beneath a merciless Arizona sun on a Saturday in early September, a crowd of more than 300 waits at...
It’s hard to nail down a definition for the term “dive bar.” Outlaw country singer David Allen Coe used the phrase “Where...
Just before sunset on a recent Sunday, Alfonso Cordoba is the only street vendor left on a highly trafficked corner near...
Popular Phoenix News
In Case You Missed It
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arpaio Slimes Penzone with Old, False Allegation, Penzone Says He Will Sue
Proto-Trump: How Arizona Laid the Foundation for Donald Trump's America
by Tom Zoellner
- Prop 205 Chair Says Governor Ducey's Drug-Abuse Bedroom Exhibit Is an Anti-Pot Campaign Hiding in Plain Sight
- Ask a Stoner: Is a Vaporizer or One-Hitter Better for Stretching Your Stash?
- Billionaire Sheldon Adelson Joins Fight Against Arizona Marijuana Legalization
- Best of Phoenix 2016: Pot Stuff!
- Top 5 Highlights of the Second Annual Southwest Cannabis Conference + Expo
- Arizona Democratic Lawmaker Pleads Guilty to Misusing Food Stamps
- Ducey Appointee David Farca Sued for Fraud
- "I Know What's Really Obscene": Mikel Weisser Takes Aim at CD 4 Incumbent Paul Gosar with Profanity and Poetry
- Five Places to Watch the Final Presidential Debate in Metro Phoenix
- How Arizona's Reliance on Local School Funding Hurts Students
More Phoenix News
Ask a Stoner: Is a Vaporizer or One-Hitter Better for Stretching Your...Dear Stoner: Some people say vaporizers will make your weed last longer, but others swear that the old "one-hitter"...October 25 at 9:23 a.m. by Herbert Fuego
Latino Activists Respond to Jan Brewer's 'They Don't Vote' RemarkDid Jan Brewer put her foot in her mouth this past Friday? A lot of Arizona Latinos think so. In an interview...October 25 at 8:21 a.m. by Griselda Nevarez
Billionaire Sheldon Adelson Joins Fight Against Arizona Marijuana...New campaign-finance records show that billionaire casino mogul Sheldon Adelson forked over $500,000 last week...October 24 at 3:16 p.m. by Ray Stern
Three Salt River Horses Shot, Foal Killed; MCSO Seeks SuspectAuthorities are asking for the public's help to locate a suspect who shot three wild Salt River horses on Friday...October 24 at 11:13 a.m. by Ray Stern
"I Know What's Really Obscene": Mikel Weisser Takes Aim at CD 4..."Warn the young and the innocent: I'm about to get obscene." That's the untraditional opening line in a...October 21 at 12:31 p.m. by Miriam Wasser