Latest Phoenix News
Phoenix New Times Writers Win Polk Award for Exposing Motel 6 Collusion With ICEFebruary 20 at 12:21 p.m. by Ray Stern
Medical-Marijuana Firms Blowing Off Maricopa County Assessor’s Tax WarningFebruary 20 at 8:30 a.m. by Ray Stern
Martha McSally Isn't a Moderate Republican (Anymore)February 20 at 7:30 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
What Happened When a Mesa Teacher's Classroom Water Showed Extreme LeadFebruary 19 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
A Letter From ICE on Monday, Then Detention by Friday for Arizona DadFebruary 16 at 4 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Call it the Year of the Noodle.
Phoenix has become a city of serial killers in recent years. The latest case is the fourth since 2006 when the suspect is...
This little man does not deserve to be your U.S. Senator.
“Ultimately, the real issue here is that there is so much that we don’t know,” says Amber Reimondo, energy program...
Musicians, historians, humanitarians, humorists, writers, astronauts, coaches, preachers, ordinary folks, criminals and...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
by Ray Stern
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
- The Best Things to Do in Phoenix This Weekend
- Don't Ask the Hard Hats on Steve Montenegro's Mailer to Build a House; They're on His Team
Nikolas Cruz, Who Was Too Disturbed to Carry a Backpack, Legally Bought an AR-15
by Tim Elfrink
- Ethics Complaint: Congressman David Schweikert's Chief of Staff Double-Dipped
- Naturally, a Man Takes Credit as Tampon Bill Leads to Policy Change
- Why Women Are Mailing Tampons to the Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona Proposing Harsher Sentences for Heroin, Despite Evidence They Don’t Work
- Unlimited Tampons for Female Inmates? All-Male Committee Debates House Bill
- Arizona Seeing Surge of Democrats Running for State Legislature This Year
- Navajo Lawmaker Wants to Ban AZ Stadiums From Displaying Offensive Team Names
More Phoenix News
Don't Ask the Hard Hats on Steve Montenegro's Mailer to Build a House;...The state senator is running for Trent Franks' seat in Congress and is endorsed by Joe Arpaio, Ted Cruz, and Steve...February 16 at 1:33 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Here's a Draft of the Renewable Energy Amendment That Could Be on the...New Times obtained a draft of the proposed constitutional amendment. The energy initiative is affiliated with a...February 15 at 5:24 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
As Parents Address Racist Video, Chandler School Board President Exits...When asked why it was so important that she attend a college course midway through the meeting, Annette Auxier said,...February 15 at 2:35 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Nikolas Cruz, Who Was Too Disturbed to Carry a Backpack, Legally Bought...Everyone knew Nikolas Cruz was deeply disturbed. He'd been in and out of mental health treatment. He'd been kicked...February 15 at 10:14 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
HB 2373 Would Give Each Arizona Teacher $150 to Purchase School SuppliesThe bill's sponsor said that teachers regularly spend hundreds of dollars on supplies like pencils, paper,...February 15 at 7:30 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
ASU Prof: Clean-Energy Goals Are 'Folly and Futility,' Won't Meet...Today's technology places physical limits of what's possible, author and professor Tom Rez says.February 15 at 7 a.m. by Ray Stern