Latest Phoenix News
Watch as Arizona's Tohono O'odham Nation Opposes Donald Trump's Border Wall in New VideoFebruary 21 at 4:50 p.m. by Ray Stern
'Education Governor' Doug Ducey: No Cash for Computers That Pay Arizona TeachersFebruary 21 at 12 p.m. by Sean Holstege
What People Are Saying About Homeland Security's Plan to Crack Down on ImmigrantsFebruary 21 at 11:44 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Essay: How Drivers Can Help Those of Us Who Are Walking BlindFebruary 21 at 8 a.m. by Clayton Jacobs
How Social Media Led to the Arrest of Phoenix 'Three Percenter' Israel TorresFebruary 21 at 7:30 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
New Bill in Arizona Legislature Wants To Crack Down on Notario FraudFebruary 20 at 2:15 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Undocumented children from Central America find mental-health resources are in short supply after they reach the U.S.
Because books, photographs, and recordings matter.
Politicians and prosecutors are targeting the online listings giant, threatening the internet as we know it.
The battle is getting nasty.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arpaio Slimes Penzone with Old, False Allegation, Penzone Says He Will Sue
- 'Education Governor' Doug Ducey: No Cash for Computers That Pay Arizona Teachers
- Essay: How Drivers Can Help Those of Us Who Are Walking Blind
- #ResistanceRecess: Who Is and Isn't Hosting a Congressional Town Hall This Week in Arizona
- Ducey’s Fallen Angel: How the Reign of DES Director Tim Jeffries Went South
- What Were They Smoking? Safer Arizona Leaders Admit 2018 Pot Initiative Flawed
- New Bill in Arizona Legislature Wants To Crack Down on Notario Fraud
- Trump Supporters in Chandler Go Viral as They Leave Nordstrom For Dillard's
- Meet the Teenagers Spurred into Action by Donald Trump’s Muslim Ban
- Voices Get Loud, Insults Hurled, and, Finally, Phoenix Denies Sanctuary City Petition
- Why Did Your Phoenix Radio, TV Stations Go Off the Air Wednesday Morning?
More Phoenix News
#ResistanceRecess: Who Is and Isn't Hosting a Congressional Town Hall...With the U.S. Congress in recess this week, here's the list of who is and who isn't holding a town hall in Arizona,...February 20 at 9 a.m. by Miriam Wasser
Lemons: Happy Presidents Day! Phoenix Progressives Took Bait on...Mayor Greg Stanton takes heat from fellow lefties regarding his opposition to Phoenix becoming a "Sanctuary City."February 20 at 6 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Ducey’s Fallen Angel: How the Reign of DES Director Tim Jeffries Went SouthTim Jeffries, former director of the Department of Economic Security, resigned under fire just 22 months after...February 19 at 3 p.m. by Ray Stern
5 of Arizona's Most Notorious Racists and Their CrimesNot all bigots and racists are criminals, but Arizona has had its share of haters who also hurt peopleFebruary 19 at 7:02 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
DPS Closes Ramp at I-10 and 16th Street for Trump ProtestImpromptu protest was announced earlier in the day on Facebook.February 17 at 5:55 p.m. by Ray Stern
What Were They Smoking? Safer Arizona Leaders Admit 2018 Pot Initiative...Organizers of campaign to legalize marijuana in 2018 acknowledged on Friday that the initiative they filed with the...February 17 at 2:55 p.m. by Ray Stern