Latest Phoenix News
Arizona Schools Chief Diane Douglas Threatens Teachers Over Strike, Says It's 'Not Legal'April 24 at 3:29 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Rosie the Corpse Flower Is the Goth Icon We Don't DeserveApril 24 at 12:21 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Many Phoenix Area Schools to Be Closed Starting Thursday When Teachers Go On StrikeApril 23 at 10:53 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Phoenix Could be Cooler With More Trees, But City Lets Leafier Shade Plans WitherApril 23 at 7:30 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
The Smear Campaign Is Underway Against Arizona Teachers Before StrikeApril 21 at 8 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
“Arizona welcomes Uber self-driving cars with open arms and wide open roads."
Nearly two-thirds of students of color attend a highly segregated public school in Phoenix's divided education system,...
Death of convicted cartel drug runner fits pattern but Maricopa County Attorney's office says it has "no reasonable...
These restaurants, with their personal touches, are the breeding grounds for memories and traditions.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
- Rosie the Corpse Flower Is the Goth Icon We Don't Deserve
- Phoenix Moves Closer to Adopting Plan for Safer Streets
- Activist: Ducey's Meeting With Medical-Marijuana Execs Means 2018 Bills Are Dead
- Earth Day 2018: What Arizona Could Lose
- Arizona Doctors Push Alternatives to Anti-Opioid Drug Being Sued by 43 States
- The Smear Campaign Is Underway Against Arizona Teachers Before Strike
- #RedForEd: Arizona Teachers Vote for a Walkout; Strike Begins Thursday
- Governor Ducey's Pay-Raise Proposal Splits #RedForEd Coalition
- Accept Raise or Walk Out? #RedForEd Leaders Will Poll Educators This Week
- #RedForEd Leaders Question Governor Doug Ducey's Pay-Raise Plan
More Phoenix News
Phoenix Moves Closer to Adopting Plan for Safer Streets"Wait for more people to die (or) start working on this now."April 19 at 6:21 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
#RedForEd: Arizona Teachers Vote for a Walkout; Strike Begins ThursdayTeachers: "The worst possible thing we can do is not take action right now.”April 19 at 4:43 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Activist: Ducey's Meeting With Medical-Marijuana Execs Means 2018 Bills...NORML state director Mikel Weisser said legislation he hoped to see pass is likely dead for now.April 19 at 1:19 p.m. by Ray Stern
Paleteros, Eloteros, and Other Street Vendors Safe From...Good news: The government isn't coming for your paleteros and eloteros.April 19 at 7 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Postcards Prompt FEC Complaint Against Hiral Tipirneni's Campaign in CD8"We do need you to stick with the talking points provided."April 18 at 8 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty