Latest Phoenix News
Watch: FBI Getting the Band Back Together, Looking for 'Blues Bandit'May 26 at 6 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Governor Doug Ducey Appoints New DES Director Following Tim Jeffries DebacleMay 26 at 4:45 p.m. by Ray Stern
DPS: Don't Drive Like a 'Jackass' This Weekend (Here's Where We'll Be)May 26 at 12:15 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Developer George Johnson, Ex-State Regulator Gary Pierce Indicted in Bribery SchemeMay 25 at 4:45 p.m. by Ray Stern
Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio Begs U.S. Supreme Court for Jury Trial in Criminal Contempt CaseMay 25 at 11:41 a.m. by Ray Stern
With one shooter firing at will on I-10 and another more deadly shooter stalking the streets around the Maryvale...
“I guess my main thing is that I've been scrappy."
Other places like Denver and San Francisco are poised to eliminate new HIV transmissions. Not Phoenix and Arizona.
Family caregivers often struggle to navigate Arizona health-care system on behalf of their aging parents.
Undocumented children from Central America find mental-health resources are in short supply after they reach the U.S.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Governor Doug Ducey Appoints New DES Director Following Tim Jeffries Debacle
- DPS: Don't Drive Like a 'Jackass' This Weekend (Here's Where We'll Be)
- Developer George Johnson, Ex-State Regulator Gary Pierce Indicted in Bribery Scheme
- Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio Begs U.S. Supreme Court for Jury Trial in Criminal Contempt Case
- Since Trump Took Office, the Number of Refugees Arriving in Arizona, U.S. Has Plummeted
- Arpaio, MCSO Sued by Sergeant Whose Cache of 1,500 IDs Led to Contempt Charges
- Arizona Supreme Court: Police Can’t Profile You Based on Your Neighborhood
- Public Be Damned: Mesa Will Ship Low-Level Offenders to For-Profit Prison
- County Attorney: The Cold Case of a Cold-Hearted Lover
- Phoenix PD Officer Identified in Shooting Death of Murder Suspect in Hance Park
More Phoenix News
Bill Montgomery Jumps on Blue Whale Tale, Warns Parents of Unproven...Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery asked the media on Wednesday to warn parents of an alleged online game...May 24 at 1:35 p.m. by Ray Stern
Dumb Crooks: Okay, You Stole It, Now What Are You Going to Do With It?Silent Witness is offering $1,000 reward for information leading to recovery of a stolen $35,000, 4,500-square-foot ...May 24 at 9:45 a.m. by Sean Holstege
Arpaio, MCSO Sued by Sergeant Whose Cache of 1,500 IDs Led to Contempt...A Maricopa County Sheriff's Office sergeant whose possession of 1,500 IDs helped spur contempt charges for...May 24 at 9:30 a.m. by Ray Stern
Scottsdale Now Has 8 Employees Reading Your Yelp ReviewsThe city is probably going to end up regretting this decision.May 24 at 8 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Fighting for More Than Their Son: Couple Takes on Banner Health to...Micah and Laura Etter of Tucson are suing a health care giant in a case that says as much about the state of health...May 23 at 8:29 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Arizona Supreme Court: Police Can’t Profile You Based on Your NeighborhoodOne Phoenix man will get his conviction for marijuana possession overturned after the state's highest court deemed...May 23 at 11:57 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan