Latest Phoenix News
Arpaio's New DC Lawyers Ask Judge Snow to Recuse Himself for, Um, Talking to His MonitorOctober 27 at 8:05 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Arizona Democratic Lawmaker Pleads Guilty to Misusing Food StampsOctober 26 at 9:07 a.m. by Ray Stern
Prop 205 Chair Says Governor Ducey's Drug-Abuse Bedroom Exhibit Is an Anti-Pot Campaign Hiding...October 26 at 6:01 a.m. by Ray Stern
Joe Arpaio Lashes Out at Obama and DOJ in New TV Ad, Calls Contempt Charge 'Garbage'October 26 at 5:03 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Ask a Stoner: Is a Vaporizer or One-Hitter Better for Stretching Your Stash?October 25 at 9:23 a.m. by Herbert Fuego
The Nuclear Question, Part One: Walking Around Chernobyl After a cold and drizzly morning this past May, the sun is...
Beneath a merciless Arizona sun on a Saturday in early September, a crowd of more than 300 waits at...
It’s hard to nail down a definition for the term “dive bar.” Outlaw country singer David Allen Coe used the phrase “Where...
Just before sunset on a recent Sunday, Alfonso Cordoba is the only street vendor left on a highly trafficked corner near...
Popular Phoenix News
In Case You Missed It
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arpaio Slimes Penzone with Old, False Allegation, Penzone Says He Will Sue
Proto-Trump: How Arizona Laid the Foundation for Donald Trump's America
by Tom Zoellner
- Ask a Stoner: Is a Vaporizer or One-Hitter Better for Stretching Your Stash?
- Billionaire Sheldon Adelson Joins Fight Against Arizona Marijuana Legalization
- Best of Phoenix 2016: Pot Stuff!
- Top 5 Highlights of the Second Annual Southwest Cannabis Conference + Expo
- Discount Tire Boycott Movement Grows as Owner Donates $1M to Keep Marijuana a Felony
- Arizona Democratic Lawmaker Pleads Guilty to Misusing Food Stamps
- Ducey Appointee David Farca Sued for Fraud
- "I Know What's Really Obscene": Mikel Weisser Takes Aim at CD 4 Incumbent Paul Gosar with Profanity and Poetry
- Five Places to Watch the Final Presidential Debate in Metro Phoenix
- How Arizona's Reliance on Local School Funding Hurts Students
More Phoenix News
Latino Activists Respond to Jan Brewer's 'They Don't Vote' RemarkDid Jan Brewer put her foot in her mouth this past Friday? A lot of Arizona Latinos think so. In an interview...October 25 at 8:21 a.m. by Griselda Nevarez
Billionaire Sheldon Adelson Joins Fight Against Arizona Marijuana...New campaign-finance records show that billionaire casino mogul Sheldon Adelson forked over $500,000 last week...October 24 at 3:16 p.m. by Ray Stern
Three Salt River Horses Shot, Foal Killed; MCSO Seeks SuspectAuthorities are asking for the public's help to locate a suspect who shot three wild Salt River horses on Friday...October 24 at 11:13 a.m. by Ray Stern
"I Know What's Really Obscene": Mikel Weisser Takes Aim at CD 4..."Warn the young and the innocent: I'm about to get obscene." That's the untraditional opening line in a...October 21 at 12:31 p.m. by Miriam Wasser
How State Senator Katie Hobbs Is Working to Eliminate Arizona's Backlog...Senate Minority Leader Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, worked with victims of sexual violence as a social worker and knew...October 21 at 6:01 a.m. by Griselda Nevarez