Latest Phoenix News
Dirty Laundry Alert: Kelly Townsend Drops E-mail Bomb on CD5 Hopeful Andy BiggsJuly 30 at 12:56 p.m. by Stephen Lemons
Thinking of Buying or Building a New Home in Phoenix? Hurry Up and Wait.July 29 at 12:16 p.m. by Griselda Nevarez
Body Cam Video Won't End Debate About Winslow Officer's Shooting of Loreal TsingineJuly 29 at 7:39 a.m. by Ray Stern
Paul Babeu Slams GOP Primary Rival Wendy Rogers — and Rogers Slams Right BackJuly 28 at 6:02 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Some AZ Democrats Embrace National Party's New Stance on Pot LegalizationJuly 27 at 9:26 a.m. by Ray Stern
May 4, a Wednesday. Luis Mariscal Munoz called the Phoenix VA Health Care System to say he wouldn’t be coming in to work....
“Jameson,” the ninth track of Zella Day’s 2015 album, Kicker, stands out like a grassy meadow in a metropolis. Sparse in...
State Senator Andy Biggs, then-chair of the powerful Appropriations Committee, rolled out his radical proposal...
Someone is ringing a tiny silver bell. It’s tea time for the employees of Tuft & Needle. Two dozen young, carefully...
Popular Phoenix News
In Case You Missed It
- The Phoenix VA Still Has Problems With Suicidal Veterans — Fatal Problems
- Clash of Titans: Andy Biggs and Don Stapley Face off in CD5, with Christine Jones Offering a Wild Card Alternative
- Tuft & Needle Says It Loves Phoenix, But Is It a Marriage of Convenience?
- Ann Kirkpatrick Is on the Hunt For John McCain — Well, His U.S. Senate Seat, At Least
- The Top 10 Sick Burns About Arizona
- Honeywell Pops Up in WikiLeaks' DNC E-Mail Trove
- Paul Babeu Slams GOP Primary Rival Wendy Rogers — and Rogers Slams Right Back
- Arizona Lawmaker Denies Details of 2001 Domestic-Violence Report, Claims Political Hit
- Meet Jerry Emmett, Arizona's 102-Year-Old Honorary Delegate to the Democratic National Convention
- Frank Antenori, Ex-Lawmaker and Trump Delegate, Convicted of Unlawfully Entering Army Base
- MATFORCE Corrects Alarmist Tweet on THC in Water Supply
- Ask a Stoner: How Long Have People Been Smoking Pot?
- Top 5 Flaws of Arizona's Marijuana-Legalization Initiative
- Writer Concedes "Slant" in Article Touted by Arizona's Anti-Pot Crusaders
- Sheila Polk and Seth Leibsohn Flee New Times' Questions About Their Anti-Legalization Lawsuit
More Phoenix News
MATFORCE Corrects Alarmist Tweet on THC in Water SupplyFollowing calls from New Times and an ex-Cottonwood city councilman, MATFORCE, the Yavapai County-based group...July 27 at 6:56 a.m. by Ray Stern
Arpaio Rolls the Dice, Betting The Donald Will Save Him from the...Talk about a metaphor. Sheriff Joe Arpaio was limping toward me on his way out of federal Judge G. Murray Snow’s...July 27 at 6:20 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Ask a Stoner: How Long Have People Been Smoking Pot?Dear Stoner: How long have people been getting high off of marijuana? Sean in Lakewood Dear Sean: Recorded...July 27 at 6:01 a.m. by William Breathes
I-10 Shooter Investigators Still Trying to Tie Suspect's Gun to CaseDespite the threat of a lawsuit and allegations that its investigators tried to frame an innocent man, the Arizona...July 26 at 1:27 p.m. by Stephen Lemons
The Phoenix VA Still Has Problems With Suicidal Veterans — Fatal ProblemsMay 4, a Wednesday. Luis Mariscal Munoz called the Phoenix VA Health Care System to say he wouldn’t be coming in to...July 26 at 7:02 a.m. by Shanna Hogan
Arizona Lawmaker Denies Details of 2001 Domestic-Violence Report,...State Rep. Sonny Borrelli defended himself on Monday regarding scathing details in a recently published 2001 police...July 26 at 6:03 a.m. by Ray Stern