Latest Phoenix News
White Supremacists: Is It Really Necessary We Have to Choose Sides on This Issue?August 21 at 5:30 p.m. by Stuart Warner
Here Are the Businesses Shutting Down Early for the Trump Rally in Downtown PhoenixAugust 21 at 4:05 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Should He or Shouldn't He? Arizonans Divided on Potential Trump Pardon for ArpaioAugust 21 at 2:09 p.m. by Lindsay Moore
The View from Nashville: Capturing the Total Solar EclipseAugust 21 at 12:50 p.m. by Ray Stern
The New Indian Massacre? Police Shootings of Native Americans on the RiseAugust 20 at 3:56 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Native Americans aren’t typically thought of as the face of police violence. But statistically, they're more likely to be...
DeCio in Tempe, is turning out innovative and insanely flavorful dry pasta.
The trail goes cold quickly if a murder isn't solved in the first 48 hours, experts say That's what happened in the...
Two women, last seen on the same night 10 years ago, have become among hundreds of unsolved murders in Phoenix. Could...
From Game of Thrones to The Handmaid's Tale, narratives of sexual assault have become particularly common...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- The View from Nashville: Capturing the Total Solar Eclipse
- The New Indian Massacre? Police Shootings of Native Americans on the Rise
- Crowd Shrinkage? Many Activists Registering for Trump Rally but Won't Attend
- Two of of Arizona's Confederate Monuments Have Been Defaced
- Can Winslow's New Police Chief Turn Around the Troubled Department?
- Sign Plastered Over at Chinese Cultural Center in Phoenix
- Homemade Signs, Not Violence, Mark Day of Action Protests in Arizona
- It Wasn't Just Sheriff Joe: DPS Troopers Are More Likely to Search Latino, Black Drivers, New Times Finds
- Here's How You Can Get Involved in the Progressive's #DontTreadOnAZ Day of Action
- Both Sides Are Closely Watching the Verification of SOS Arizona's 111,540 Signatures
More Phoenix News
Crowd Shrinkage? Many Activists Registering for Trump Rally but Won't...But opponents of the president acknowledge that there are many ways Trump supporters could foil their plan.August 20 at 9 a.m. by Molly Longman
Here Are the Koch Brothers' 5 Favorite (and 5 Least Favorite) Arizona...The dark money group Americans For Prosperity has once again ranked its favorite local politicians.August 20 at 9 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Indian School/I-17 Overpass Closing Tonight as ADOT Installs Wrong-Way...There have been 69 such accidents in the state already this year; off and on ramps also will be shut down until...August 18 at 3:55 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Why Was a Surveillance Aircraft Circling Phoenix in March?The answer lies at the tangled intersection of a multi-agency tactical exercise and the nascent world of aerial...August 18 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Teens Plead Guilty to Turning Menorah Into Swastika in ChandlerCounty Attorney Bill Montgomery sees incident as an opportunity "to engage in the process of teaching civic virtue...August 17 at 5:56 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Sign Plastered Over at Chinese Cultural Center in PhoenixChinese-American community upset at new building owner; press conference later today.August 17 at 4:06 p.m. by Molly Longman