Latest Phoenix News
Hot Take: Phoenix Summer Temps Could Approach Kuwait City's by 2100, New Study SaysJuly 22 at 9:37 a.m. by Ray Stern
How To Make Sure You Still See Phoenix New Times Content on FacebookJuly 21 at 4:04 p.m. by Phoenix New Times
Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery Lets Double Murderer Dodge Death PenaltyJuly 21 at 10:06 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Arpaio's Office 'Too Slow' to Comply with Court Orders in ACLU Racial-Profiling CaseJuly 21 at 9:02 a.m. by Griselda Nevarez
Frank Antenori, Ex-Lawmaker and Trump Delegate, Convicted of Unlawfully Entering Army BaseJuly 21 at 8:20 a.m. by Ray Stern
“Jameson,” the ninth track of Zella Day’s 2015 album, Kicker, stands out like a grassy meadow in a metropolis. Sparse in...
State Senator Andy Biggs, then-chair of the powerful Appropriations Committee, rolled out his radical proposal...
Someone is ringing a tiny silver bell. It’s tea time for the employees of Tuft & Needle. Two dozen young, carefully...
If there’s one thing Ann Kirkpatrick doesn’t want to talk about, it’s John McCain. On a recent Thursday afternoon, the...
Popular Phoenix News
In Case You Missed It
- Clash of Titans: Andy Biggs and Don Stapley Face off in CD5, with Christine Jones Offering a Wild Card Alternative
- Tuft & Needle Says It Loves Phoenix, But Is It a Marriage of Convenience?
- Ann Kirkpatrick Is on the Hunt For John McCain — Well, His U.S. Senate Seat, At Least
- The Top 10 Sick Burns About Arizona
- With the Season Opener Tonight, Here are 21 Reasons the Arizona Diamondbacks Can Win It All
- Planned Parenthood Endorses Ann Kirkpatrick, Slams John McCain's Record on Women's Health
- AZ Open-Pit Copper Mine Moves Closer to Government Approval After Appeals Court Ruling
- CAIR Asks Law Enforcement to Investigate Arson Incident Outside Tucson Mosque
- Kirkpatrick Camp Calls McCain's New Attack Ad 'Purposefully Deceitful'
- AZ Anti-Pot Crusaders Sue to Keep Legalization Measure Off November Ballot
- Writer Concedes "Slant" in Article Touted by Arizona's Anti-Pot Crusaders
- Ex-Arizona Lottery Director Tony Bouie Cleared of Criminal Wrongdoing, Now Faces Lawsuit
- Paul Babeu's Tenure as DeSisto School Headmaster Haunts His CD1 Campaign
- How John McCain and Ann Kirkpatrick Are Courting Latino Voters
- Two of Paul Babeu's Sisters Endorse Wendy Rogers in CD1's GOP Primary
More Phoenix News
Writer Concedes "Slant" in Article Touted by Arizona's Anti-Pot CrusadersActivists who oppose a measure to legalize marijuana in Arizona were excited to let the world know about a news...July 21 at 7:20 a.m. by Ray Stern
Planned Parenthood Endorses Ann Kirkpatrick, Slams John McCain's Record...Noting John McCain's "stunning disregard for women's health," Cecile Richards, president of the Planned...July 21 at 6:47 a.m. by Miriam Wasser
Ex-Arizona Lottery Director Tony Bouie Cleared of Criminal Wrongdoing,...Former Arizona Lottery Director Tony Bouie said on Tuesday that he feels vindicated following a letter from the...July 20 at 7:32 a.m. by Ray Stern
Paul Babeu's Tenure as DeSisto School Headmaster Haunts His CD1 CampaignPerhaps the only thing that can halt Pinal County’s ethically challenged sheriff, Paul Babeu, from winning the...July 20 at 6:14 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Sheila Polk and Seth Leibsohn Flee New Times' Questions About Their...Yavapai County Attorney Sheila Polk and talk-show host Seth Leibsohn don't want Arizonans to be able to decide...July 19 at 1:26 p.m. by Ray Stern
State Publishes Public Arguments on Arizona's Weed-Legalization...Governor Ducey imagines Arizona students lounging around, stoned out of their minds on marijuana-laced lollipops. A...July 19 at 6:09 a.m. by Ray Stern