Latest Phoenix News
U.S. Senate Passes Bill Requiring the FAA Re-Evaluate Noisy Flight Path Changes in PhoenixDecember 8 at 1:05 p.m. by Miriam Wasser
Phoenix Author Kerrie Droban Talks About A&E's Gangland Undercover, Biker Books,...December 8 at 7:01 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Records Show Arizona 'Faith' Agency Boss Did Work for Anti-Prop-205 Campaign on Office TimeDecember 8 at 6:02 a.m. by Ray Stern
Only the Best (For Me!): ASU Professor's Study Shows That We Buy 'Best Sellers' for Others, but...December 7 at 7:03 a.m. by Niki D'Andrea
David Farca Resigns as President of Arizona-Mexico CommissionDecember 5 at 3:45 p.m. by Ray Stern
With RNC Chairman Reince Priebus tapped by Donald Trump to be the president-elect's chief of staff, the top slot at RNC...
In post-election America, Tania Katan offers seven ways for creative types to bounce back and make a difference.
Hiding in a stranger’s bedroom at a house party on the west side of Phoenix, 14-year-old Buzzy Murder, lead guitarist in...
The Nuclear Question, Part One: Walking Around Chernobyl After a cold and drizzly morning this past May, the sun is...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arpaio Slimes Penzone with Old, False Allegation, Penzone Says He Will Sue
Proto-Trump: How Arizona Laid the Foundation for Donald Trump's America
by Tom Zoellner
- David Farca Resigns as President of Arizona-Mexico Commission
- 911 Operator Declined to Send Police After Shots-Fired Call in Phoenix Serial-Shooter Case
- City Officials to Allow Christmas Tree at Summit of Camelback Mountain After Outcry
- Phoenix Finally Gets Serious About Removing Christmas Trees From Camelback Mountain Summit
- Lucid Motors, Would-Be Tesla Competitor, Plans to Build $700M Electric-Car Plant in Casa Grande
- Mayor Greg Stanton Tries to Reassure Mexican Leaders That Trump Presidency Won't Harm Relations Between Phoenix and Mexico
- A New Scientific Study Bolsters the Argument for Grand Canyon National Heritage Monument
- Joe Arpaio Wishes He'd Had a Better Relationship with Latinos
- Paul Gosar Will Lead the Right-Wing, Anti-Conservation U.S. Congressional Western Caucus
- Ruben Gallego to Fellow Democrats: It's Time for a New House Leader
More Phoenix News
Ask a Stoner: Can NFL Players Use Medical Marijuana?If a player gets legal medical marijuana and then fails an NFL drug test, who wins?December 5 at 7:03 a.m. by Herbert Fuego
Mayor Greg Stanton Tries to Reassure Mexican Leaders That Trump...In an interview with New Times, Phoenix mayor Greg Stanton talked about his recent visit to Mexico,...December 5 at 6:02 a.m. by Griselda Nevarez
A New Scientific Study Bolsters the Argument for Grand Canyon National...A new scientific study from the Center for American Progress finds that creating the Grand Canyon monument would...December 2 at 9:59 a.m. by Miriam Wasser
911 Operator Declined to Send Police After Shots-Fired Call in Phoenix...On July 11, a 911 operator turned down a woman's request for police to come to her home after she reported hearing...December 2 at 8:42 a.m. by Ray Stern
Joe Arpaio Wishes He'd Had a Better Relationship with LatinosIn an interview with New Times, Joe Arpaio said one of his "failures" as Maricopa County sheriff was not...December 1 at 7:14 a.m. by Griselda Nevarez
Paul Gosar Will Lead the Right-Wing, Anti-Conservation U.S....Environmentalists in the West are shaking their heads after learning that one of Arizona's most prominent...December 1 at 6:03 a.m. by Miriam Wasser