Latest Phoenix News
'Ready, Aim and Shoot!' Ugh! School Advertises Nerf Gun Fight Before Gun ProtestMarch 22 at 12:08 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Uber Self-Driving Crash Video Reveals Failures of Car and Backup DriverMarch 21 at 4:18 p.m. by Ray Stern
Nine Glendale Schools Closed in the First #RedForEd 'Sick-Out'March 21 at 9:52 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Advocates Say Great Hearts is Dropping Discriminatory 'Sex and Gender' PolicyMarch 21 at 8 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Federal Authorities Arrive in Tempe to Investigate Fatal Self-Driving Uber CrashMarch 20 at 4:14 p.m. by Ray Stern
Phoenix New Times Editor Stuart Warner was determined spring training at its best. But could he reach every...
Phoenix has become a city of serial killers in recent years. The latest case is the fourth since 2006 when the suspect is...
It took almost three decades for detectives to charge Donald Lee Scott with murder, but what about more than a dozen...
Call it the Year of the Noodle.
This little man does not deserve to be your U.S. Senator.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
- Uber Self-Driving Crash Video Reveals Failures of Car and Backup Driver
- Federal Authorities Arrive in Tempe to Investigate Fatal Self-Driving Uber Crash
- Tempe Police: Uber Self-Driving Car Didn't Brake 'Significantly' Before Killing Pedestrian
- Self-Driving Uber Car in Autonomous Mode When It Killed Tempe Pedestrian, Police Say
- Racist History 101: When Arizona Blocked Spanish Speakers From Voting
- Doug Ducey Announces 'School Safety' Proposals; No Mention of Gun Control
- Abortion Reporting Bill Removes Questions, Keeps Hassles as It Advances in Arizona House
- Gun Protest: Why Arizona Teenage Republicans Chairman Quitting His Position
- Update: Tempe Voters Pass Dark Money Ban: Your Move, Arizona Legislature
- Arizona Law Would Require Women to Disclose Why They Want an Abortion
More Phoenix News
Martha McSally Wants to Build a Wall Between Arizona and CaliforniaThis might actually be a good idea.March 20 at 2:22 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Interior Secretary: Death Penalty for Drug Dealers Could Involve Tribal...Ryan Zinke said that Trump's leadership on opioids has been "tremendous" during a meeting with Arizona tribal leaders.March 20 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Tempe Police: Uber Self-Driving Car Didn't Brake 'Significantly' Before..."The safety of our citizens here in Tempe is of utmost importance."March 19 at 4:57 p.m. by Ray Stern
Here's What's in Governor Ducey's Gun Safety Plan for SchoolsHe wants better background checks, but won't be closing the gun show loophole.March 19 at 3:57 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Self-Driving Uber Car in Autonomous Mode When It Killed Tempe...Uber: "Our hearts go out to the victim’s family."March 19 at 10:27 a.m. by Ray Stern