Latest Phoenix News
Indian School/I-17 Overpass Closing Tonight as ADOT Installs Wrong-Way DetectorsAugust 18 at 3:55 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Downsizing Trump's Crowd? Many Activists Registering for Tickets but Won't AttendAugust 18 at 2:51 p.m. by Molly Longman
Why Was a Surveillance Aircraft Circling Phoenix in March?August 18 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Teens Plead Guilty to Turning Menorah Into Swastika in ChandlerAugust 17 at 5:56 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Sign Plastered Over at Chinese Cultural Center in PhoenixAugust 17 at 4:06 p.m. by Molly Longman
Judge: D-backs Must Honor Contract, Go to Arbitration in Chase Field DisputeAugust 17 at 3:48 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Native Americans aren’t typically thought of as the face of police violence. But statistically, they're more likely to be...
DeCio in Tempe, is turning out innovative and insanely flavorful dry pasta.
The trail goes cold quickly if a murder isn't solved in the first 48 hours, experts say That's what happened in the...
Two women, last seen on the same night 10 years ago, have become among hundreds of unsolved murders in Phoenix. Could...
From Game of Thrones to The Handmaid's Tale, narratives of sexual assault have become particularly common...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
by Ray Stern
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Teens Plead Guilty to Turning Menorah Into Swastika in Chandler
- DNA and Missing Evidence Are at the Heart of a 24-Year-Old Cold-Case Murder in Mesa
- It Wasn't Just Sheriff Joe: DPS Troopers Are More Likely to Search Latino, Black Drivers, New Times Finds
- FBI Gambled on Meeting at Talking Stick to Lure Honeywell Suspect Into Jail Cell
- It's Been 87 Years Since Eva Dugan Hanged: Will Arizona Ever Execute Another Woman?
- Downsizing Trump's Crowd? Many Activists Registering for Tickets but Won't Attend
- Sign Plastered Over at Chinese Cultural Center in Phoenix
- Two of of Arizona's Confederate Monuments Have Been Defaced
- Can Winslow's New Police Chief Turn Around the Troubled Department?
- Homemade Signs, Not Violence, Mark Day of Action Protests in Arizona
More Phoenix News
Two of of Arizona's Confederate Monuments Have Been DefacedThe monument to Jefferson Davis, the president of the Confederacy, was damaged overnight and the monument at the...August 17 at 11:21 a.m. by Molly Longman
Can Winslow's New Police Chief Turn Around the Troubled Department?Daniel Brown is the first to admit that the Winslow Police Department hasn't had the best reputation.August 17 at 7 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
A Navajo Woman's Death Highlights Increase of Police Violence Against...Native Americans aren’t typically thought of as the face of police violence. But statistically, they're more likely...August 17 at 7 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Mayor Stanton to Trump: Don't Come to Phoenix to Pardon Sheriff Joe ArpaioThe president is returning to the site of one of his first major campaign rallies on Tuesday, August 22.August 16 at 4:45 p.m. by Multiple Authors
Someone Turned the Confederate Memorial at the Capitol Into a...Plot twist: She's a Republican.August 16 at 7:42 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
DNA and Missing Evidence Are at the Heart of a 24-Year-Old Cold-Case...In 1993, Debra Shipton was hogtied, shot, and killed in her bed, then her Mesa apartment was torched to conceal...August 16 at 7:01 a.m. by Sean Holstege