Latest Phoenix News
Hey, Governor Ducey, While You're Visiting Phoenix Day School for the Deaf ...January 23 at 7:20 a.m. by Amy Silverman
Here's How Much Arizona Spent to Keep Grand Canyon Open During ShutdownJanuary 22 at 12:39 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
The Post: Journalism Had Dick Nixon in 1971; We've Got Donald TrumpJanuary 22 at 7:30 a.m. by Stuart Warner
Another 'Monster' Was on the Loose in Phoenix, the City of Serial KillersJanuary 22 at 7 a.m. by Sean Holstege
Planning Visit to National Park? Beware, Nobody's Certain What Happens If U.S. Shuts DownJanuary 19 at 12:18 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Phoenix has become a city of serial killers in recent years. The latest case is the fourth since 2006 when the suspect is...
This little man does not deserve to be your U.S. Senator.
“Ultimately, the real issue here is that there is so much that we don’t know,” says Amber Reimondo, energy program...
Musicians, historians, humanitarians, humorists, writers, astronauts, coaches, preachers, ordinary folks, criminals and...
Buckeye toddler undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy trying to recover from drowning.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- RICO-Funded Stats Used in Report That Labels Young, Undocumented Migrants as Criminals
- Arizona's Anti-Trump Senators McCain, Flake Become Defenders of the Media
- Department of Juvenile Corrections Refuses to Release Potentially Damning Report
- AZ Bill: Publish Wrong Medical-Marijuna Dispensary Address and You Could Be a Felon
- UPS Fires 32-Year Black Employee After Failed Drug Test Despite His Medical-Marijuana Card
- Arizona Lawmaker Wants to End Suspensions for Pre-K Through 2nd Grade
- Bipartisan Bill Seeks to Legalize Needle Exchanges In Arizona
- Arizona Legislator Bob Thorpe's New Bill Attacks Socialists, People Under 40
- Former Navajo School Worker Charged With Sexual Assault of Eighth-Grader
- Here's Who Officially Qualified for a Shot at Trent Franks' Seat
More Phoenix News
Arizonans Consumed Record 43 Tons of Cannabis in 2017: 50 Percent...Industry produced millions in tax revenues, too.January 19 at 10:58 a.m. by Ray Stern
RICO-Funded Stats Used in Report That Labels Young, Undocumented...Immigrants here legally were "extremely law-abiding," the report showed, making up just 1.5 percent of the state...January 19 at 9:50 a.m. by Ray Stern
Let the Countdown Begin: Light Rail Inching Toward South PhoenixValley Metro is ironing out the details of the extension but residents still aren't sure how light rail will affect...January 19 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Did Phoenix Have Yet Another Serial Killer in 2017?Police say Cleophus E. Cooksey Jr. knew all his his nine alleged victims.January 18 at 1:36 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Return to Sender: Amazon Rejects Arizona Bids to Host New HeadquartersAmid the bidding frenzy, it seemed like no one was asking the question: Do we even want Amazon's second headquarters...January 18 at 10:31 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
'Fake' Service Dogs? AZ Republicans Want $250 Fine; Disability...State Senator John Kavanagh claims that fraudulent service animals are "becoming epidemic."January 18 at 8 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan