Latest Phoenix News
Tempe Police: Uber Self-Driving Car Didn't Brake 'Significantly' Before Killing PedestrianMarch 19 at 4:57 p.m. by Ray Stern
Here's What's in Governor Ducey's Gun Safety Plan for SchoolsMarch 19 at 3:57 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Self-Driving Uber Car in Autonomous Mode When It Killed Tempe Pedestrian, Police SayMarch 19 at 10:27 a.m. by Ray Stern
Racist History 101: When Arizona Blocked Spanish Speakers From VotingMarch 19 at 7 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Phoenix New Times Editor Stuart Warner was determined spring training at its best. But could he reach every...
Phoenix has become a city of serial killers in recent years. The latest case is the fourth since 2006 when the suspect is...
It took almost three decades for detectives to charge Donald Lee Scott with murder, but what about more than a dozen...
Call it the Year of the Noodle.
This little man does not deserve to be your U.S. Senator.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
- Self-Driving Uber Car in Autonomous Mode When It Killed Tempe Pedestrian, Police Say
- Racist History 101: When Arizona Blocked Spanish Speakers From Voting
- Abortion Reporting Bill Removes Questions, Keeps Hassles as It Advances in Arizona House
- Arizona Judge Changes Mind on Medical-Cannabis Extracts, but Legality Still Unclear
- Teachers in Red Rally at Arizona Capitol, Protest Tax Credits for Private Schools
- Gun Protest: Why Arizona Teenage Republicans Chairman Quitting His Position
- Update: Tempe Voters Pass Dark Money Ban: Your Move, Arizona Legislature
- Arizona Law Would Require Women to Disclose Why They Want an Abortion
- Bernie Sanders Takes Aim at Guns as He Brings His Revolution to Phoenix
- Bernie Sanders to Rally in Phoenix, Talks ‘Unprecedented’ Trump Moment
More Phoenix News
Five of the Weirdest Entries Suggested for ADOT's Road Sign ContestPeople had some odd ideas when given the opportunity to write a highway sign message for a captive audience of...March 18 at 6:31 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Only a Third of Arizonans Own Guns but Will Students' Voices on Safety..."The evidence and support for such legislation clearly exists; now it is simply a matter of passing the appropriate...March 16 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Doug Ducey Announces 'School Safety' Proposals; No Mention of Gun ControlDuring his time in office, Ducey has consistently supported legislation from the pro-gun state legislature.March 15 at 3:24 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Abortion Reporting Bill Removes Questions, Keeps Hassles as It Advances..."Even with this proposed amendment, the bill will require doctors to do additional reporting for no legitimate...March 15 at 11:14 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Arizona Judge Changes Mind on Medical-Cannabis Extracts, but Legality...Navajo County judge now agrees that Arizona medical-marijuana patients can legally possess cannabis products...March 15 at 8 a.m. by Ray Stern
Gun Protest: Why Arizona Teenage Republicans Chairman Quitting His Position"I am not against people owning guns. But I am against students being gunned down."March 15 at 7:30 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan