Latest Phoenix News
Expelled Arizona Legislator Don Shooter: 'All I Did Was Annoy Liberals'July 16 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Payton Curry Uses His Experience as a Chef to Grow an Edibles EmpireJuly 13 at 8 a.m. by Nick Meyers
Abolishing ICE: A New Litmus Test for Democrats Like Sinema, GarciaJuly 13 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
After City Scrutiny, Contractor Cancels Lease for Office Used as Child ShelterJuly 12 at 5:12 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Watch: A Safeway Went Up in Flames in North PhoenixJuly 11 at 8:31 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
"Sometimes people fixate on the thing that represents a happy time in their lives, and they’re unwilling to transfer that...
You can't call yourself a real Phoenician if you haven't tried most of these.
Weather and fuel conditions are so helpful in predicting fire behavior that state officials now rank the dangers of...
By June 15, 51 people had been killed walking in Phoenix this year, making it one of the most dangerous cities for...
International banks that funneled money to Iran paid more than $4 billion in fines to U.S. regulators, but none of that...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
- Mesa Undercover Cop Catfishes Creep Using Popular Secret-Sharing App Whisper
- Abolishing ICE: A New Litmus Test for Democrats Like Sinema, Garcia
- Phoenix Reunions Were Among Only 34 Migrant Children Returned to Parents Tuesday
- Tempe Police Chief Regrets Premature Blabbing About Self-Driving Uber Crash
- Banning Cannabis Extracts: 'Do They Realize the Lives They're Messing With?'
- The Best 7/10 Events and Deals in Phoenix
- 7/10: A Day to Celebrate Cannabis Concentrates Despite Court Ruling
- Divisive Cannabis Group Safer Arizona Fails to Get Legalization Measure on Ballot
- Cannabis Breakdown: An Overview of Popular Resin Extraction Methods
- Arizona Dispensaries Sell Cannabis Extracts in Defiance of Court Ruling
More Phoenix News
How Prosecutor's Gaffe Gave Neo-Nazi and Accused Killer Travis Ricci a...White supremacist is accused of murdering Kelly Ann Jaeger in 2009.July 11 at 3:36 p.m. by Stephen Lemons
Siri, Did Apple Steal Your Technology From a Scottsdale Company?The company's CEO says, “We believe our patents are among the most valuable of our assets and we intend to...July 11 at 1:27 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Phoenix Reunions Were Among Only 34 Migrant Children Returned to...A federal judge ordered the Trump administration to reunite families separated at the border. Only 34 of 102...July 11 at 11:10 a.m. by Kelsie Blazier
Chamber, Rep. Townsend Rip #RedForEd Leader for Attending Socialism...Noah Karvelis says that he attended the Socialism 2018 conference as an opportunity to network with other...July 11 at 7:01 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
FilmBar Turns Into an Intimate Soccer Arena for World Cup FansOwner: “It brings out the best in people and we’re reminded every four years that we are all in the same boat together.”July 10 at 4:36 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Planned Parenthood Foe Jon Kyl Is Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court 'Sherpa'"If you want an abortion, you go to Planned Parenthood, and that's well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood...July 10 at 1:08 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty