Latest Phoenix News
A New Scientific Study Bolsters the Argument for Grand Canyon National Heritage MonumentDecember 2 at 9:59 a.m. by Miriam Wasser
911 Operator Declined to Send Police After Shots-Fired Call in Phoenix Serial-Shooter CaseDecember 2 at 8:42 a.m. by Ray Stern
Joe Arpaio Wishes He'd Had a Better Relationship with LatinosDecember 1 at 7:14 a.m. by Griselda Nevarez
Paul Gosar Will Lead the Right-Wing, Anti-Conservation U.S. Congressional Western CaucusDecember 1 at 6:03 a.m. by Miriam Wasser
City Officials to Allow Christmas Tree at Summit of Camelback Mountain After OutcryDecember 1 at 5:10 a.m. by Ray Stern
Phoenix Finally Gets Serious About Removing Christmas Trees From Camelback Mountain SummitNovember 30 at 12:52 p.m. by Ray Stern
In post-election America, Tania Katan offers seven ways for creative types to bounce back and make a difference.
Hiding in a stranger’s bedroom at a house party on the west side of Phoenix, 14-year-old Buzzy Murder, lead guitarist in...
The Nuclear Question, Part One: Walking Around Chernobyl After a cold and drizzly morning this past May, the sun is...
Beneath a merciless Arizona sun on a Saturday in early September, a crowd of more than 300 waits at...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arpaio Slimes Penzone with Old, False Allegation, Penzone Says He Will Sue
Proto-Trump: How Arizona Laid the Foundation for Donald Trump's America
by Tom Zoellner
- City Officials to Allow Christmas Tree at Summit of Camelback Mountain After Outcry
- Phoenix Finally Gets Serious About Removing Christmas Trees From Camelback Mountain Summit
- Lucid Motors, Would-Be Tesla Competitor, Plans to Build $700M Electric-Car Plant in Casa Grande
- Swastika on Cupcake at Jewish Teen's Party a "Teaching Moment," Says Phoenix Mom
- Arizona Public-Safety Officials to Kick Off Holiday DUI Campaign at State Capitol
- Joe Arpaio Wishes He'd Had a Better Relationship with Latinos
- Paul Gosar Will Lead the Right-Wing, Anti-Conservation U.S. Congressional Western Caucus
- Ruben Gallego to Fellow Democrats: It's Time for a New House Leader
- Jeff Flake Defends Free Trade, DREAM Act, and His Political Future
- Twitter Carves McCain Like a Thanksgiving Turkey for Praising Federal Judge Who Nixed Overtime Rule Expansion
More Phoenix News
Lucid Motors, Would-Be Tesla Competitor, Plans to Build $700M...Lucid Motors, a would-be electric-car company based in Silicon Valley, announced plans on Tuesday to build a $700...November 29 at 5:24 p.m. by Ray Stern
Ruben Gallego to Fellow Democrats: It's Time for a New House LeaderCongressman Ruben Gallego believes it's time for a new House Democratic leader and is backing Tim Ryan’s bid to...November 29 at 3:04 p.m. by Griselda Nevarez
Swastika on Cupcake at Jewish Teen's Party a "Teaching Moment," Says...A Phoenix woman's story of teen girls making "swastika cupcakes" at a birthday party has gone viral, making...November 29 at 5:56 a.m. by Ray Stern
Arizona Public-Safety Officials to Kick Off Holiday DUI Campaign at...Public-safety officials from around the state will kick off an annual DUI campaign at the State Capitol on Tuesday...November 28 at 10:57 a.m. by Ray Stern
Arizona's New Marijuana-Law Proposals Inspire Anything But High HopesIt hasn't even been three weeks since Proposition 205 went down to defeat on election day, but advocates for...November 28 at 7:02 a.m. by Ray Stern
ASU President Michael Crow: School's Commitment to Undocumented...Amid concerns about the future of a program protecting undocumented youth from deportation, Arizona State University...November 25 at 4:34 p.m. by Griselda Nevarez