Latest Phoenix News
Ducey’s Fallen Angel: How the Reign of DES Director Tim Jeffries Went SouthFebruary 19 at 3 p.m. by Ray Stern
5 of Arizona's Most Notorious Racists and Their CrimesFebruary 19 at 7:02 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
DPS Closes Ramp at I-10 and 16th Street for Trump ProtestFebruary 17 at 5:55 p.m. by Ray Stern
What Were They Smoking? Safer Arizona Leaders Admit 2018 Pot Initiative FlawedFebruary 17 at 2:55 p.m. by Ray Stern
Trump Supporters in Chandler Go Viral as They Leave Nordstrom For Dillard'sFebruary 17 at 9:52 a.m. by Dillon Rosenblatt
Meet the Teenagers Spurred into Action by Donald Trump’s Muslim BanFebruary 16 at 1:54 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Undocumented children from Central America find mental-health resources are in short supply after they reach the U.S.
Because books, photographs, and recordings matter.
Politicians and prosecutors are targeting the online listings giant, threatening the internet as we know it.
The battle is getting nasty.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arpaio Slimes Penzone with Old, False Allegation, Penzone Says He Will Sue
- What Were They Smoking? Safer Arizona Leaders Admit 2018 Pot Initiative Flawed
- Meet the Teenagers Spurred into Action by Donald Trump’s Muslim Ban
- Why Did Your Phoenix Radio, TV Stations Go Off the Air Wednesday Morning?
- Arizona Congressman Ruben Gallego Demands Release of Seattle DREAMer Held by ICE
- Everything You Want to Know About Candidate Noah Dyer's Sex Life (and Much More)
- Voices Get Loud, Insults Hurled, and, Finally, Phoenix Denies Sanctuary City Petition
- Happy Valentine's Day! Here Are 15 Ways To Investigate Your Tinder Date (Or Your Ex)
- Citizen Initiative Got Minimum Wage on the Ballot; Now Six Bills in Legislature Threaten the Process
- Mad That Guadalupe Garcia Was Deported Today? Blame Arizona’s Aggressive Identity Theft Laws
- Activists Tell Mayor Stanton: Stand Up to Trump, Protect Immigrants
More Phoenix News
Lemons: How Steven Seagal Tried Ditching Jury Duty, Pleading 'Extreme...The aging action hero tried ditching jury duty, and learned a valuable lesson about the judicial system in Maricopa...February 16 at 8:12 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Voices Get Loud, Insults Hurled, and, Finally, Phoenix Denies Sanctuary...Things got intense at the Phoenix City Council tonight.February 15 at 7:02 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Why Did Your Phoenix Radio, TV Stations Go Off the Air Wednesday Morning?Someone damaged equipment at the South Mountain antenna farm in Phoenix early Wednesday, knocking out signals for...February 15 at 5:30 p.m. by Ray Stern
Arizona Congressman Ruben Gallego Demands Release of Seattle DREAMer...Congressman claims arrest of suspected gang member "confirms what we have all suspected: The Trump administration is...February 15 at 3:30 p.m. by Ray Stern
Everything You Want to Know About Candidate Noah Dyer's Sex Life (and...Noah Dyer believes that politicians should be transparent, so he's put all the dirt about himself onlineFebruary 15 at 7:15 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
A Really High Border Wall: Smugglers Used It as Mount for Marijuana...Build a 50-foot fence — and drug smugglers will attach a catapult to it. On Friday, border agents dismantled a...February 14 at 5:30 p.m. by Ray Stern