Latest Phoenix News
Hair of the Dog: More Phoenicians Naming Pooches after Jack Daniels, Kahlua, and JagerDecember 11 at 4:53 p.m. by Molly Longman
Special Election Set To Replace Trent Franks; Here's Who's Running So FarDecember 11 at 12:47 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Mistake News Isn't Fake News, but We Can't Let Trump Make News the StoryDecember 11 at 7:08 a.m. by Stuart Warner
This Week in Petty Drama: Pickleball, Christmas Tree Lovers, and Goofy MenDecember 10 at 7:57 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
A Real War on Christmas: Watch Arsonists Light Homeowner's Wreath on FireDecember 9 at 8:15 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Buh-Bye, Trent Franks: 10 Reasons Why Arizona Won't Miss YouDecember 8 at 4:39 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
“I never, to this day, will forget what she looked like. That image is ingrained on my mind,” Albert Salaiz said.
America’s newest national monument, located in Utah on Arizona's northern border, was also the first ever proposed by...
Motel 6 says it has stopped turning over guest lists to Immigration and Customs Enforcement since New Times story,...
Ex-con Chris Martin and family tapping into an industry already generating tens of millions of dollars and may triple in...
Toughly two years ago, these four teenage girls from Phoenix signed to Megadeth bassist David Ellefson’s EMP label.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- UPDATE: Trent Franks Resigns Immediately; AP Reports He Offered Aide $5 Million to Carry Child
- Ex-Mesa Police Officer Philip Brailsford Found Not Guilty in Shooting Death of Daniel Shaver
- Why Did Andy Biggs Vote Against Condemning Genocide in Myanmar?
- Arizona's Recent Six-Year Dry Spell Was the Worst in Nearly 700 Years
- Christmas Tree on Camelback Mountain: Respect It, or Santa's Helpers Might Kick Your Butt
- Seven Protesters Arrested at John McCain's Office While Demanding 'Clean' Dream Act
- Are South Phoenix Protests Over Prisoner Re-Entry Center Just More NIMBYism?
- Watch Newly Released Phoenix Police Videos of Chaos After Trump Rally in August
- Phoenix Will Add Homeless Outreach to Light Rail
- Should Motorcycles Be Allowed Between Lanes of Traffic in Arizona? Bill Says Yes
More Phoenix News
UPDATE: Trent Franks Resigns Immediately; AP Reports He Offered Aide $5...BYYYYYEEEEE.December 8 at 1:34 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Exclusive New Times Video Details What Happened at Trump Rally...The footage supports some but not all claims made by police.December 8 at 1:30 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Former Priest and Phoenix Resident John Feit Convicted of 1960 Murder...Twenty-five-year-old Irene Garza's body was found in a Texas canal in April 1960.December 8 at 10:17 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Juan Martinez Will Seek Death Penalty in Serial Street Shooter CaseAaron Saucedo accused of shooting and killing nine people in PhoenixDecember 8 at 9:33 a.m. by Sean Holstege
Ex-Mesa Police Officer Philip Brailsford Found Not Guilty in Shooting...A jury found ex-Mesa cop Philip Brailsford not guilty in the 2016 shooting of Daniel Shaver.December 7 at 4:44 p.m. by Ray Stern
Why Did Andy Biggs Vote Against Condemning Genocide in Myanmar?We'd really love an explanation.December 7 at 1:48 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan