Latest Phoenix News
These Programs Want to Help Phoenix's Homeless Youth — If They Can Find The FundingNovember 23 at 7 a.m. by Molly Longman
Meghan McCain Marries Conservative Pundit Once Accused of PlagiarismNovember 22 at 4:10 p.m. by Molly Longman
Arizona Governor Doug Ducey Would Fire Roy Moore, but Doesn't Call for His ResignationNovember 22 at 3:46 p.m. by Ray Stern
Watch Out for New Wrong-Way Signs as Season for DUI Enforcement BeginsNovember 22 at 10:30 a.m. by Sean Holstege
Federal Bitcoin Case Against Brain Scientist Peter Steinmetz Falls ApartNovember 22 at 7 a.m. by Ray Stern
Goldwater Institute Turns Neighborhood Drama Into War on ChristmasNovember 21 at 3:51 p.m. by Lindsay Moore
Ex-con Chris Martin and family tapping into an industry already generating tens of millions of dollars and may triple in...
Toughly two years ago, these four teenage girls from Phoenix signed to Megadeth bassist David Ellefson’s EMP label.
The Susan B. Komen Foundation is gone from Arizona. How much will we really miss it?
A safe place for Sue McConnell and other transgender soldiers who fought for their country
I take it all back. Every last word of it. And, if you’ll have me, I promise to stay.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Arizona Governor Doug Ducey Would Fire Roy Moore, but Doesn't Call for His Resignation
- Federal Bitcoin Case Against Brain Scientist Peter Steinmetz Falls Apart
- Goldwater Institute Turns Neighborhood Drama Into War on Christmas
- Arizona Agency Defies DEA, Okays Cannabis Extracts for Foster Parents
- Confederate Memorial Vandal Confesses to New Times, Denies Channel 12 Collusion
- UPDATE: ACLU Sues Phoenix PD Over Lack Transparency on Trump Protest Probe
- The Day Ame Deal's Living Hell Ended, It Began for the Phoenix Officer Who Found Her
- Ame Deal Verdict: John and Sammantha Allen First Couple Sentenced to Death in Arizona
- Ever Want to Throw a Boulder Through Government Door? Don't
- Two Adults, Two Children Found Dead in Scottsdale Neighborhood
More Phoenix News
UPDATE: ACLU Sues Phoenix PD Over Lack Transparency on Trump Protest ProbeOfficials promised quick response to requests for public records investigating event; it will now be at least the...November 21 at 12:54 p.m. by Sean Holstege
CBD Spells Relief for Scottsdale 13-Year-Old With SeizuresEmma Crozier has been getting treatment with the cannabis extract since her mom heard Dr. Sanjay Gupta talk about...November 21 at 7:20 a.m. by Ray Stern
Arizona Agency Defies DEA, Okays Cannabis Extracts for Foster ParentsProducts with extracted CBD may be against federal law, but they're fine with the Arizona Department of Child Safety.November 20 at 8 a.m. by Ray Stern
The Day Ame Deal's Living Hell Ended, It Began for the Phoenix Officer...“I never, to this day, will forget what she looked like. That image is ingrained on my mind,” Albert Salaiz said.November 20 at 7 a.m. by Sean Holstege
The Enduring Sins of Joe Arpaio: Newspapermen Michael Lacey and Jim...“Rex Tillerson was right: Donald Trump is a moron and his pardon of Joe Arpaio proves it,” Lacey said.November 17 at 11:33 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Arizona Supreme Court Upholds Medicaid Expansion in Blow to GOP ChallengeWith the court firmly on the side of the state Medicaid agency, the third time was evidently not a charm for...November 17 at 11:05 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty