An excellent option for diners wanting to experience a bit of international adventure without being intimidated. The space is gorgeous. Ingredients are upper-class (filet mignon, Cornish game hen, mahi-mahi). Dishes are familiar to everyone, focusing on kebabs, with just a few daring offerings like gheimeh (stew) or adas polo (basmati rice tossed with raisins, lentils, dates and saffron). And flavors are friendly, with little exhibition of the riotous spices that make Persian food so exotic.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub