83. Breakfast Sandwich at Ollie Vaughn's
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so I take it very seriously when I say that Ollie Vaughn's is probably one of the best places for breakfast in town. I mean, where else can you get a delicious, scratch-made breakfast such as biscuits and gravy or French toast for less than $6? And at Ollie Vaughn's, you don't have to dig into your highly affordable morning meal in some dingy diner — no, this place is supremely adorable, from the chalkboard menus right down to the eclectic, vintage dishware.
For $5.50, the little bakery/restaurant/coffee shop serves a build-your-own breakfast sandwich that's made to order in the open kitchen. You can choose between a croissant and a biscuit as your base, (Personally, I like the flaky, buttery biscuit.) then you get to load it up with your choice of meat, cheese, and veggies. An artful breakfast-goer might choose a simple combination of eggs, sweet roasted tomatoes, and sausage, but I've also seen diners go all in and ask for every single vegetable on the list. In either case, the folks at Ollie Vaughn's are happy to oblige.
The 100 Favorite Dishes so far...
100. Waffle at Matt's Big Breakfast
99. Pacific White Fish Taco at La Santisima
98. Beef Roll at Taiwan Food Express
97. Zinc Burger at Zinc Bistro
96. Goat Biryani at Khyber Halal
95. Key Lime Doughnut at Welcome Chicken + Donuts
94. Chicharrón Prensado Quesadilla at La Merced
93. Moist Succulent Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe
92. Deep Fried Squid with Salt and Pepper from Nee House Chinese Cuisine
91. Coconut Raspberry Brownie at Karl's Quality Bakery
90. Fried Chicken at Phoenix Public Market Cafe
89. The Tyler at Cheese 'N Stuff
88. Hurricane Popcorn at Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlour
87. Ceviche at El Chullo
86. Date Shake at Couscous Express
85. Red Bean and Rice Burger at Liberty Market
84. Banh Thit Nguoi at Da Vang
Follow Chow Bella on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.