The Best Candy for Halloween Ever, That's Right, Ever.
Don't lie. We know you've already bought your Halloween candy -- and we know it's not going to make it to October 31. So what'dya get? As far as we're concerned, you can keep your gummy skulls covered in marshmallow, then dipped in chocolate and rolled in sour sugar. We just want our favorites.
10. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - We will take these in any form. Little, big, pieces, pumpkins, whatever just give them to us and lots of them. Nothing could ever take the place of Reese's peanut butter covered in Hersey's chocolate. Nothing.9. Atomic Fire Balls
- For anyone who grew up in the late 80's early 90's, you likely lived through a period where you couldn't get enough of these fiery hard candies. Even after polishing off a bucket of 500 when we were 10 years old, we are still going back for more in our 30's.
Get the rest of the best Halloween candy after the jump.
- The original rainbow is still one of our favorites and we will taste it all day long. A classic candy that never loses its charm.7. Pop Rocks
- Probably the most fun candy ever made and sometimes, maybe even the most painful. (Ever put the entire pack in your mouth?) Regardless of the flavor, we're stoked when we see the little black envelope.6. Candy Corn
- For some reason they always taste better when they are in individual Halloween bags. You know you like them, too. Just because there are old school doesn't make them any less delicious.5. Pixie Stix
- We have never actually snorted the pink stuff, but it's fun to watch other people do it. This picture is a prime example of why it made our list.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.