Don't lie. We know you've already bought your Halloween candy -- and we know it's not going to make it to October 31. So what'dya get? As far as we're concerned, you can keep your gummy skulls covered in marshmallow, then dipped in chocolate and rolled in sour sugar. We just want our favorites.
10. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - We will take these in any form. Little, big, pieces, pumpkins, whatever just give them to us and lots of them. Nothing could ever take the place of Reese's peanut butter covered in Hersey's chocolate. Nothing.9. Atomic Fire Balls
- For anyone who grew up in the late 80's early 90's, you likely lived through a period where you couldn't get enough of these fiery hard candies. Even after polishing off a bucket of 500 when we were 10 years old, we are still going back for more in our 30's.
Get the rest of the best Halloween candy after the jump.
- The original rainbow is still one of our favorites and we will taste it all day long. A classic candy that never loses its charm.7. Pop Rocks
- Probably the most fun candy ever made and sometimes, maybe even the most painful. (Ever put the entire pack in your mouth?) Regardless of the flavor, we're stoked when we see the little black envelope.6. Candy Corn
- For some reason they always taste better when they are in individual Halloween bags. You know you like them, too. Just because there are old school doesn't make them any less delicious.5. Pixie Stix
- We have never actually snorted the pink stuff, but it's fun to watch other people do it. This picture is a prime example of why it made our list.4. Caramel Apple Pops
- If we ever meet the genius who came up with these, he(or she) will be getting the biggest hug ever. No matter how much these get stuck in our teeth, we won't give them up.3. Salt Water Taffy
- This is our list and we can put what we want on it and we happen to be huge fans of this classic confection. Especially the peppermint and strawberry banana.2. Nerds
- You can never have enough little boxes of Nerds in your trick or treat bag, but don't plan on getting them from our house because we will probably be secretly hording them until the last of the Sweet Tarts are gone. And even then we might just turn off the light.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Good ol' plain Hersey's Milk Chocolate Bars. The bigger, the better. We remember our mother stealing these out of our candy bags after we were done terrorizing the neighborhood because she "didn't want them to melt." We don't recall ever getting them back.
What's your favorite candy for Halloween? We want to know. Tell us in the comments section.