Arcadia Farms likes to promote itself as the place for "ladies who lunch." It's true -- for ladies who eat like lumberjacks. There's nothing dainty about the monster sandwiches served in this country cottage setting, even if they come on pretty painted china. One of the best bets is the turkey sandwich, made with thick slabs of real Thanksgiving-style roasted turkey breast (raised in Dewey, AZ). Giant salads also impress, such as the strawberry chicken.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay