Salty Senorita always seems to have a party vibe, thanks to a young crowd, quirky décor, and a busy outdoor patio. But this place isn't just about signature margaritas and more than 100 kinds of tequila. (Although that definitely adds to the energy.) Get geared up for those stiff drinks with some sizzling rustic street tacos, ancho-marinated pork tamales, or huge burritos made with homemade tortillas.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-1 a.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-1 a.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay