The menu at this trendy watering hole is full of hearty fare like short rib pasta, grilled cheese sliders, housemade chips, and burgers, although execution still leaves a lot to be desired. As a consolation, there are dozens of wines by the glass or bottle, 25 different craft cocktails ranging from classic (French 75, Moscow Mule) to creative (the Sauerkraut combines Beefeater and St. Germain with lemon, simple syrup, orange marmalade, and Dijon mustard), and an extensive beer list that's heavy on microbrews and imports.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-12 a.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay