From capsule-like private karaoke rooms, to high-tech Toto toilets, to cartoonishly cute waitresses who look like they hang out in Harajuku, Geisha A Go Go brings trendy Japanese kitsch to Old Town. The menu runs the gamut from dumplings and hot rock dishes to seafood entrees, and while it won't satisfy your craving for traditional Japanese cuisine (this tavern is more about the scene than the cuisine), it will help you soak up a Hello Kitty cocktail or some fruit-infused shochu.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 3-10 p.m.; Friday-Sunday 3-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay