Spring is one of the best times of the year for the culinary arts. Veggies are ripening, farmers' markets are stocked and it's perfect patio weather. It's also a great time for local restaurants to change up their seasonal menus and prepare for summer. On May 1, J&G Steakhouse at the Phoenician is rolling out their first Neighborhood Menu of seasonal offerings.
The trick is, this special menu is only offered from 5-7 p.m. daily. Consider it "happy hour" -- as in, happy to have such delicious fresh choices available. Cost is $35 for three courses. In case you're wondering what types of delicious appetizers, entrees and desserts J&G's chefs are whipping up, we've got the May 1 menu right here.
- Warm summer beets and fresh goat cheese, field mache and lemon oil OR
- Steamed shrimp salad with avocado mushroom champagne vinaigrette OR
- Sweet corn ravioli with basil butter and cherry tomatoes
I'm sad I can't have all three starters! Oh, well. Best to save some room for the other courses.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Parmesan crusted chicken with artichokes, basil lemon butter OR
- Slowly cooked salmon, julienne vegetables, basil vinaigrette OR
- Grilled Black Angus sirloin with steak frites
- Pavlova with passion fruit sorbet
- Warm chocolate cake
- Ice cream or sorbet
Look for new Neighborhood Menus at J&G every week or two through August 31.