While the menu here is a broader, more modern take on Latin cuisine, the real highlights are simple pleasures like street tacos and bacon-wrapped hot dogs. And even if you're only going to knock back $15 cocktails, the atmosphere here is certainly dark and sexy enough to encourage lingering.
Corn pancakes topped with crab at The Mission.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Wednesday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay