If your social and culinary calendars aren't already full enough, then be sure to add the fourth annual AZ Wine & Dine to your list of food-focused events to hit this spring.
The tasting event will be held Thursday, April 2, and will return to a familiar venue, the Scottsdale Quarter. Attendees can look forward to bites from more than two dozen local restaurants, as well as wine pairings from Young's Market Company and a selection of craft beer.
Tickets to the event cost $65 now though March 31, and will cost $75 on April 1 and at the door. The event is all-inclusive and open to those ages 21 and over only.
This year's lineup of restaurants includes 19 spots that showcase the culinary talents of some of the Valley's top resorts and hotels.
Participating restaurants include:
- Alto ristorante e bar, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale at Gainey Ranch
- Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
- The Boulders, a Waldorf Astoria Resort
- deseo, The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- Different Pointe of View, Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
- District American Kitchen & Wine Bar, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- The Phoenician
- Prado, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- SOL Cocina
- Stonegrill, JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
- T. Cook's, Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Top of the Rock, Marriot Phoenix Tempe at The Buttes
- Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar, Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Featured wineries will include Francis Coppola, Hess Collection Wines, Trinchero Family Estates, and Charles Smith Winery, among others. Beers will be provided by Hensley Beverage Company.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Phoenix New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Phoenix's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
In addition to food and drinks, the event will include live music from Shining Star Band and a silent auction with prizes such as vacations and gift certificates to Scottsdale Quarter shops.
A portion of the night's proceeds will go to benefit the Arizona Lodging & Tourism Association, which hosts the event.
Tickets can be purchased on the AZ Wine & Dine website.