It's New York meets Phoenix this month when chef Tamara Reynolds -- who runs the ten-year-old underground supper club, The Sunday Night Dinner in Astoria, is co-author of the book, Forking Fantastic! Put The Party Back In Dinner Party, and a regular host of the Cooking Channel show, Unique Eats -- roasts lamb and cooks up other delights during three nights of pop-ups to be held at the Phoenix Public Market.
Reynolds, who was born in Tucson and raised in Phoenix before moving to New York City, returns to her roots at 5 p.m., Sunday, January 29, and 6 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday, January 30 and 31, at Downtown's Phoenix Public Market where, along with chef Millicent Souris from NYC's Resto, guests will be treated to locally-sourced dishes such as spit-roasted lamb with pomegranate glaze, grilled endive, chicory and oranges, and caramelized date upside-down cake.
Read on for ticket information and the full menu.
Tickets for the lamb roast pop-ups with chef Tamara Reynolds are $55 per person, wine included, and can be ordered online here. Advance ticket purchases are required.
Menu (locally-sourced produce & lamb)
- Golden & Chiogga Beet Pickle Slices with Honey Whipped Goat Cheese & Biscuits
- Greens with Fennel, Radish & Grapefruit
- Spit-Roasted Lamb with Pomegranate Glaze
- Lebanese Slow-Cooked Beans & Chickpeas with Cumin & Smoked Paprika
- Grilled Endive, Chicory & Oranges with Miso Butter
- Caramelized Date Upside-Down Cake