Yes, you read that right. Tickets to selected events of the 2014 Scottsdale Culinary Festival, which will run from April 8 through 13, are on sale now with some discounts available through December 24.
Tickets to six of the festival's most popular annual events are available for purchase online. Those events are:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Opening Night Affair on Tuesday, April 8
- Bubbles and Bliss on Thursday, April 10
- Burger Battle on Thursday, April 10
- Eat, Drink and Be Pretty on Friday, April 11
- Great Arizona Picnic on Saturday, April 12 and Sunday, April 13
- Wine Country Brunch on Sunday, April 13
This will be the first year the festival includes the Opening Night Affair, which will be a "Hollywood glam" event held at the Casablanca Lounge in Scottsdale. Tickets to the Great Arizona Picnic, the festival's signature event, will be half-priced ($5) now through the day before Christmas. Bubbles and Bliss; Eat, Drink and Be Pretty; and Wine Country Brunch tickets will be $60 through January 1, regularly $75.
For more information or to purchase your tickets visit the Scottsdale Culinary Festival website.